Author Topic: Dems leave Congress with 'very little choice' over Biden impeachment inquiry: Jonathan Turley  (Read 303 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems leave Congress with 'very little choice' over Biden impeachment inquiry: Jonathan Turley
Emails reveal Devon Archer met with then-Secretary of State John Kerry weeks before Burisma investigator was fired
 By Fox News Staff Fox News

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley reacted to the "very troubling picture" of mounting Hunter Biden evidence on "America Reports." The latest evidence revealed that Hunter Biden's business partner, Devon Archer, met with Secretary of State John Kerry weeks before the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Burisma was fired. Turley on Monday criticized Democrats for calling to stop the investigation as more evidence is revealed.

JONATHAN TURLEY: There is a lot [of details], but there's this disconnect. The more evidence we get, the louder the call is from the Democrats to stop any further investigation. Well, it really doesn't make much sense. I mean, we now have a very troubling picture that is composed of financial records with over $20 million that are being transferred through a myriad of accounts that seem overly complex. It seems like the only purpose of those accounts is to hide those transfers. You have what I think now is accepted as, sort of, open influence peddling by Hunter Biden. That narrative has shifted. Now, you have the media admitting that he was selling influence and access, but they insist that's an illusion. Well, how do we know that? I mean, you don't know if it's an illusion or not until we get to the bottom of this. And this meeting is just the latest such example. We need to know more about the meeting. But that information is not forthcoming. And that is why Merrick Garland and others are making the case for an impeachment inquiry. They're leaving Congress with very little choice.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/dems-leave-congress-very-little-choice-over-biden-impeachment-inquiry-jonathan-turley
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

John Kerry was Secretary of State.  Joe Biden was Vice-President.  Hunter Biden and John Kerry's stepson, Chris Heinz, did business together.

Oh, this is getting to big and juicy for the lamestream liberal media to keep ignoring.

////00000////

Our little crack-pot right-wing conspiracy theory is growing up to become a handsome full-on scandal.  They grow up so fast.  8888crybaby
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

Biden's accountable and responsible???  NEVER!  The Deep State has a stranglehold on this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.