Author Topic: “Supernatural” warnings come to California  (Read 301 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“Supernatural” warnings come to California
« on: August 29, 2023, 11:39:40 am »
“Supernatural” warnings come to California
By Duggan Flanakin |August 27th, 2023|

On the same day that Hurricane (Tropical Storm) Hilary brought record rainfall to the Los Angeles area (nearly 6 inches to Lake Palmdale and 4.26 inches on the UCLA campus), a magnitude 5.1 earthquake occurred in nearby Ojai.

To the truly enlightened, these rare disasters should serve as a warning from on high that the Golden State is headed for a massive downfall – punishment for trying to force smog-fighting electric vehicles on smog-free America and the world.

And rightfully so.

After all, every hurricane, every heat wave, every forest fire, and every flood today anywhere in the world is blamed on climate change. Climate change even eats children’s homework! Yet the same humans who cannot stop the heat, the wind, the water, and the fire believe that they can control the climate through electrification.

What is climate change, anyway, ask religious leaders, but the evidence of human sin? Spain-based Hindu spiritual leader Swami Rameshwarananda, one of 50 faith leaders who drafted a set of ten spiritual principles for addressing the climate crisis, says, “We have to exchange the concept of ego for the concept of ‘eco.’ Ego is the problem.”

https://www.cfact.org/2023/08/27/supernatural-warnings-come-to-california/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: “Supernatural” warnings come to California
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2023, 04:53:27 pm »
I tried to read this but the excerpt gave me a haeadache.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2023, 05:02:54 pm »
 ////00000////

So, God doesn't want me to buy an EV?

I wasn't going to buy one anyway.

But, it's nice to know my preference for an internal combustion engine will take time off my soul's stay in Purgatory.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2023, 05:07:56 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2023, 06:17:06 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra