Author Topic: 99% of new COVID-19 deaths reported by CDC not just due to virus: data  (Read 809 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
99% of new COVID-19 deaths reported by CDC not just due to virus: data
Story by Adriana Diaz •
11h

Nearly 99% of the COVID-19 deaths reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention last week were not primarily caused by the coronavirus, new data shows.

According to the CDC’s COVID-19 dashboard, just 1.7% of the 324 COVID-19 deaths logged in the week ending Aug. 19 had the virus listed as the primary cause of death.

The data changes a bit for New York, where 2.1% of COVID-19 deaths had the virus as the main cause.

Florida and Maryland have the highest COVID-19 death rates at 3.4%, followed by Washington with 2.4%, while Tennessee and North Carolina each reported 2% — behind New York, but above the national average.

This is a staggering difference from the peak of the pandemic in 2021, when 30% of COVID-19-related deaths had the virus cited as the main cause.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/99-of-new-covid-19-deaths-reported-by-cdc-not-just-due-to-virus-data/ar-AA1fU3HO?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=40409e94840d42f4a87d464b37bdde1e&ei=50
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: 99% of new COVID-19 deaths reported by CDC not just due to virus: data
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2023, 10:49:08 am »
It should be good enough for Biden to try and require masks! :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 09:19:02 pm »
CDC Faked 99% of Reported ‘Covid Deaths,’ Data Shows
Frank BergmanAugust 30, 2023 - 12:57 pm18 Comments

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has just quietly published new data that reveals a staggering 99% of reported “Covid deaths” were not actually caused by the virus.

Recent data from the CDC reveals a troubling statistic showing that most recorded fatalities that were blanket-blamed on Covid were actually caused by something else.

According to the CDC’s Covid dashboard, just 1.7% of the 324 “Covid deaths” registered in the week ending August 19 had the coronavirus as the primary cause of death.

Alarmingly, the vast majority of people who were labeled as so-called “Covid deaths” actually died of other causes such as cancer and heart disease.

https://slaynews.com/news/cdc-faked-99-reported-covid-deaths-data-shows/
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2023, 10:27:49 pm »
I've recounted this story before, but it bears repeating. A few months into the shamdemic, our neighbor - who owns his own funeral home in a neighboring town - told us a funeral director in nearby Pennsylvania told him this story: That man handled the death arrangements for a young fellow who was nearly decapitated in a motorcycle crash. When the death certificate came back, he was shocked to see the cause of death as Covid. The family were outraged.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2023, 10:34:53 pm »
It was all bullsh*t, as we're all finding out now.

Has to make you wonder what's really in that jab all the sheeple took...  :pondering:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2023, 11:50:54 pm »
According to the CDC’s Covid dashboard, just 1.7% of the 324 “Covid deaths” registered in the week ending August 19 had the coronavirus as the primary cause of death.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2023, 12:27:06 am »
Could they have just said FIVE?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2023, 12:44:17 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2023, 02:02:55 pm »

I'm sure they cherry picked the most dramatic numbers for their headline, but so what?  Just because it was 99% one week and 73% or whatever on another week, the bottom line fact remains. A large number of COVID deaths were actually caused by something else.  Unless it's your contention that this one week was a total anomaly and all the other weeks were accurately reported ... but I think you're smarter than that.

My dad had a subdural hematoma, but the funeral home wanted to know if he ever had COVID because his funeral expenses would be subsidized if he had.  Anything you subsidize you get more of.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2023, 02:36:58 pm »
Back early in the summer of 2020 I asked two nurse neighbors if they had seen any Covid deaths. They said they hadn't seen ANY but they had seen deaths attributed to Covid because the hospital was getting money for reporting them as Covid deaths.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2023, 02:40:03 pm »
I'm sure they cherry picked the most dramatic numbers for their headline, but so what?  Just because it was 99% one week and 73% or whatever on another week, the bottom line fact remains. A large number of COVID deaths were actually caused by something else.  Unless it's your contention that this one week was a total anomaly and all the other weeks were accurately reported ... but I think you're smarter than that.

My dad had a subdural hematoma, but the funeral home wanted to know if he ever had COVID because his funeral expenses would be subsidized if he had.  Anything you subsidize you get more of.

:amen: The exact reason all the deaths from seasonal flu disappeared!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2023, 03:06:36 pm »
 ////00000////

Again, 100% of the people who die are Killed By Death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ5fIKmn1ok
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DB

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2023, 03:07:39 pm »
:amen: The exact reason all the deaths from seasonal flu disappeared!

It was all corrupt as hell and it all flowed down from the federal government.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2023, 03:10:28 pm »
It was all corrupt as hell and it all flowed down from the federal government.

Absolutely! 100% "Never let a crisis go to waste!"
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 03:11:47 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien