Author Topic: Judge Drops Bad News on Parents Who Oppose Their Kids’ Gender Transition  (Read 325 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Judge Drops Bad News on Parents Who Oppose Their Kids’ Gender Transition
Story by Carver Malone •
12h

Ajudge in New Jersey ruled that three school districts in the state are not obligated to inform parents if their child is transitioning genders.

Democrats are fighting to stop parents from learning about their child’s decision to “transition” between genders.

Regional school boards initially adopted policies that required educators to notify parents if their child wants to change their gender. (Poll: Do You Trust Democrats? VOTE)

In response, Democratic New Jersey Attorney General Matthew Platkin filed a lawsuit against the Middletown Township, Marlboro Township and Manalapan-Englishtown Regional boards of education.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judge-drops-bad-news-on-parents-who-oppose-their-kids-gender-transition/ar-AA1fTNW0?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=40409e94840d42f4a87d464b37bdde1e&ei=41
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'll bet kids still aren't "mature enough" to carry aspirin in school, though. :wtf:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji