Author Topic: Willie Nelson and Ray Charles  (Read 538 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Willie Nelson and Ray Charles
« on: August 29, 2023, 06:44:33 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8A9Y1Dq_cQ

I spotted this while fooling around on You Boob,and while Willie and Ray doing a duet is damn hard to beat,I gotta be honest. The advertisement before the song started really blew me away.

So,enjoy both!

Music just doesn't get any better than Willie and Ray singing 7 Spanish Angels,but I now have something I thought I would never have,a all-time favorite commercial!

BTW,for some reason the pre-music advertisement didn't show up. It was about a harness with two prosthetic front legs being attached to a big dog that seems to have been born without front legs.

You ain't see absolute joy until you have seen that dog running around and enjoying life.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 06:53:25 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

Re: Willie Nelson and Ray Charles
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2023, 12:50:45 am »
I've seen this video before -- absolutely wonderful @sneakypete
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

Re: Willie Nelson and Ray Charles
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2023, 01:26:17 am »
No one sees the same commercials... And I don't see any *cough* Ublock Origin *cough*

But the song's a classic, which I have both played and sang, back in the day. :beer: