Author Topic: NYC judge found to have flaunted position, called woman ‘stupid bitch’ in parking spat  (Read 356 times)

Online Kamaji

NYC judge found to have flaunted position, called woman ‘stupid bitch’ in parking spat

By Priscilla DeGregory   
August 28, 2023

A Brooklyn judge was found to have flaunted her position during a road rage incident last year in which she called a teacher a “stupid bitch,” a state judicial watchdog group said Monday — as it recommended she be formally reprimanded over the spat.

Civil Court Judge Jill Epstein, 64, was charged by the State Commission on Judicial Conduct, which has determined she should be publicly admonished for throwing her judicial powers around after she was caught in a traffic jam outside of Boerum Hill’s PS 261 on April 1, 2022.

Epstein — who took office in 2019 — got stuck behind a bus on Pacific Street that was stopped because of a double-parked car in front of it, the SCJC said in its determination.

So she went into the elementary school, handed a safety officer her business card and told him she was a judge and needed to get to work — demanding that an announcement be made over the intercom for the car to be moved, the determination states.

When the owner of the car — a teacher — came out, an enraged Epstein called her a “stupid bitch,” the SCJC said.

The judge also told the teacher, who had a parking placard on her card, that she also had one but it didn’t give her the right to double park, the determination reads.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/28/nyc-judge-should-be-reprimanded-for-road-rage-incident-watchdog/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Don't you know who I am?"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She looks like an old man.

@Smokin Joe I wanted to post that, in a much larger font.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: