Author Topic: In 62% Black Baltimore, Funeral Home Directors Push for End to Black on Black Violence By Doing a He  (Read 271 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
In 62% Black Baltimore, Funeral Home Directors Push for End to Black on Black Violence By Doing a Hearse Caravan

Paul Kersey
08/28/2023

What do we owe a racial group who individually and collectively create a situation beyond our comprehension of what a civilized people should do?

‘I would much rather bury little old ladies’: Funeral directors pushing for end to Baltimore violence, by: Elizabeth Worthington, WMAR2News.com, August 25, 2023

When John Williams looks at homicide rates in Baltimore, he doesn’t see numbers, he sees faces.

“I don’t think you understand what it’s like to see the pain on somebody’s face as they have to choose what color casket they’re gonna get, to choose what outfit they’re gonna wear. I’ve heard screams that would pierce your soul,” Williams, funeral director, said.

So when he sees homicide numbers going down this year, even by a few dozen, he knows that’s a few dozen fewer families entering his funeral home.

“I would much rather bury little old ladies, World War II veterans, and just lay them peacefully to rest, as opposed to hearing mothers cry,” Williams said.

That’s why he didn’t hesitate when a friend in the funeral industry asked him to get behind his idea.

https://vdare.com/posts/in-62-black-baltimore-funeral-home-directors-push-for-end-to-black-on-black-violence-by-doing-a-hearse-caravan
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Powerful symbolism and attempt at some needed self shaming.

Bigger question?, will the visuals stick, or will it be back to status quo.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Powerful symbolism and attempt at some needed self shaming.

Will the MSM choose to cover it?  My guess is no.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson