Author Topic: Report: Biden's financial disclosures skip over free vacations  (Read 215 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Biden's financial disclosures skip over free vacations
'You can't have the president just going around using people's houses without disclosure'
Bob Unruh   By Bob Unruh
Published August 28, 2023 at 12:15pm

Joe Biden already has been caught with classified material illegally stored in a garage at his luxury home, and in several other locations.

He's also being caught up in the rapidly expanding investigation into his family's influence-peddling operations, with reports that Congress is investigating what decisions he may have influenced because of payments to his family. The FBI has confirmed there was a report from a trusted confidential source about a $5 million bribe for him.

And now there's a report that he's been taking free vacations at the homes of wealthy interests – and failing to report them on his annual financial disclosures.

A report at Just the News says Travel Noire, a travel magazine, recently declared "Biden Has Been on Vacation for 40% of His Presidency."

https://www.wnd.com/2023/08/report-bidens-financial-disclosures-skip-free-vacations/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson