Author Topic: Migrant sex offender sentenced for entering U.S. illegally 9 times  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrant sex offender sentenced for entering U.S. illegally 9 times
A migrant was convicted of illegally entering the U.S. nine times; the latest trying to evade the Border Patrol checkpoint in Falfurrias, Texas. (Sandra Sanchez/Border … Read More
by: Sandra Sanchez

Posted: Aug 24, 2023 / 04:18 PM CDT

Updated: Aug 24, 2023 / 04:18 PM CDT

McALLEN, Texas (Border Report) — A migrant has been sentenced to over three years in prison for illegally entering the United States for the ninth time, Justice Department officials said.

Elvis Cristian Hernandez-Ayala, 37, pleaded guilty on June 1, according to U.S. Attorney Alamdar Hamdani.

On Wednesday, he was sentenced to a total of 43 months in prison by U.S. District Judge David Morales of Corpus Christi, Texas. Hernandez-Ayala is expected to be deported after he serves his term, Hamdani said.

Court testimony included Hernandez-Ayala’s previous conviction for the sexual assault of another migrant in a stash house.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/migrant-sex-offender-sentenced-for-entering-u-s-illegally-9-times/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson