Author Topic: Gee, this Joe Biden USAID program to make countries in the Middle East and Africa more ‘Queer Friend  (Read 245 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gee, this Joe Biden USAID program to make countries in the Middle East and Africa more ‘Queer Friendly’ in exchange for U.S. financial aid should work out really well
AUGUST 27, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM11 COMMENTS

SARCASM OFF: The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) recommended new LGBTQ advancements and programs for its 100+ locations across the globe, according to a new policy framework released Wednesday.

WND (h/t Marvin W) The USAID aims to promote pro-LGBTQ policies and increase the presence of LGBTQ “programming” via its mission locations throughout the world, which include Africa, South America and the Middle East, according to the 2023 “LGBTQI+ Inclusive Development Policy.” These programs include appointing LGBTQ “focal point” leaders, integrating LGBTQ “inclusion” into crisis response and working with foreign local LGBTQ groups to influence and drive policy.
The USAID views pro-LGBTQ advancements as “cause for cautious optimism” and claims that measures are needed to keep foreign nations from “backsliding,” according to the framework.

USAID plans to address these gaps through various means, including by appointing an LGBTQ “focal point” leader at each mission to help “advance LGBTQI+ inclusive development,” according to the framework. The leader will work on and advise diversity, equity inclusion and accessibility (DEIA) councils and spearhead efforts to “cultivate relationships” with local LGBTQ communities.

USAID will also promote “inclusive approaches to humanitarian and development assistance” that highlights “the participation, needs, and capacities of LGBTQI+ individuals in these settings” in an effort to reduce crisis events that”disproportionately” affect them, according to the framework.

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/08/27/gee-this-joe-biden-usaid-program-to-make-countries-in-the-middle-east-and-africa-more-queer-friendly-in-exchange-for-u-s-financial-aid-should-work-out-really-well/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Didn't Biden's puppet master (Imam Obama) rail against the US always sticking its nose into the political business of other countries? :yowsa:  So why isn't he railing against this? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What a stupid waste of money.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Good move Brandon, supplying more money to people who hate us and another reason for them to hate us more...trying to Queerify them, what could go wrong.