Author Topic: Inventor dubbed Dr Death unveils grisly ‘suicide booth’ the Sarco Pod that asks three questions befo  (Read 448 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
AN INVENTOR has unveiled a grisly "suicide booth" that asks three questions before suffocating its user.

Doctor Philip Nitschke has been dubbed "Dr Death" and "the Elon Musk of assisted suicide" for his work in the controversial medical area.

He made headlines after claiming his Sarco capsule could be used in Switzerland soon.

The 3D-printed coffin-like pod is filled with nitrogen, quickly bringing oxygen down from 21 per cent to only 1 per cent in about 30 seconds.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/8941957/inventor-suicide-booth-sarco-pod-three-questions-suffocating/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I have nothing against the Sarco Pod.
If one "wants to go", this is probably the most painless, peaceful way to do so.

A prediction:
In 10-15 years, you'll be able to get one of these from amazon...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I thought that was kevorkian?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, well, they could do the same thing with a refrigerator box (or any container that can be purged of air with nitrogen) and a nitrogen tank...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion