Author Topic: This Political Prosecution Scheme Is Going To Backfire Hard.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 187 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

This Political Prosecution Scheme Is Going To Backfire Hard
Kurt Schlichter

Yuck it up, you morons who think it’s cool to try to frame political opponents because your mug shots are coming soon enough. And maybe not just mugshots. You’ve genuinely screwed yourselves. You can’t control what you have unleashed. And you’re celebrating. You shouldn’t.

I know, I know, you can’t imagine that your decision to take out your political opponents by throwing them in jail will bite you in the Asa. But it will. Hard. And you ought to hope it’s only mug shots. I hope it’s only mug shots, not for your sake, but for my country’s sake. You’ve screwed up my country, and it’s not clear that the wounds you caused are not mortal. This is now a country where we lock up political opponents. I just want to get that out there again, and I want you to understand what has changed. This is now a country where we lock up political opponents. And it’s inevitable that very soon, you’re going to realize that you are some people’s political opponents too.

Some people ask me my legal opinion of these frame jobs masquerading as criminal cases. Well, I have no legal opinion of them because these have nothing to do with the law. When not invented out of whole cloth, they consist of inapplicable statutes stretched tighter than Nancy Pelosi’s lifted and Botoxed face to try to encompass perfectly legal activities by people whose real crime is opposing the ruling class. And the accused aggravated their crimes by having succeeded for a time.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2023/08/28/column-n2627586
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

If the juries don't convict, the blowback will be epic.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright