Author Topic: Controversial teacher with Z-cup prosthetic breasts returns to the classroom at new school  (Read 697 times)

Offline Kamaji

Controversial teacher with Z-cup prosthetic breasts returns to the classroom at new school

By Richard Pollina   
August 28, 2023

The Canadian teacher who sparked controversy after photos showed himher in class wearing Z-size prosthetic breasts last year has landed a new teaching gig — prompting the school to enact additional security measures for safety.

Parents of high schoolers at Nora Frances Henderson Secondary School in Hamilton, Ontario, have been warned by the school’s principal there may be “protests” and “disruptions” over Kayla Lemieux’s hiring, in a memo obtained by the Toronto Sun.

“We are writing to you today because we anticipate the school your child is attending this year, Nora Frances Henderson, may receive some level of public attention, and we want to communicate what this means for you, your children, and our school,” Principal Tom Fisher wrote in the memo.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/28/controversial-z-cup-breasted-teacher-kayla-lemieux-returns-to-the-classroom-at-new-school/

(gender reference corrected)

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just goes to show ya, if the tits are big enough ya can get away with almost anything...ya don't even have to be a woman **nononono*

Offline mountaineer

Canadian Transgender teacher Kayla Lemieux spotted in Ontario without gigantic Z Cup prosthetic breasts.
He appears to wear the breasts only while teaching in front of children ...

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1697683938666221772
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

FoxyRoxy218
@Foxy218Roxy
This is what someone sent me - that he is doing this as a backlash for being too masculine in his original school district
Not sure how true it is but worth asking him unless he has a lawsuit going ?

5:23 PM · Sep 1, 2023

Offline Kamaji

FoxyRoxy218
@Foxy218Roxy
This is what someone sent me - that he is doing this as a backlash for being too masculine in his original school district
Not sure how true it is but worth asking him unless he has a lawsuit going ?

5:23 PM · Sep 1, 2023

Interesting. 

Offline libertybele

Good grief.  No comment.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Doesn't their back hurt like heck from those?

One of the best thing I ever got was a reduction. I can breathe so much better, sleep so much better and clothes fit much better.

I can't imagine how uncomfortable this person's back must feel.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

Doesn't their back hurt like heck from those?
One of the best thing I ever got was a reduction. I can breathe so much better, sleep so much better and clothes fit much better.
I can't imagine how uncomfortable this person's back must feel.
Being fake or "prosthetic," I doubt they're as heavy as real breasts. Just think if they were filled with air - that would be pretty lightweight. I'm not about to search the internet for Z-cup breasts, but now I'm wondering what's in them.