Author Topic: Biden boasts 'Bidenomics' working for Black Americans in op-ed honoring Martin Luther King: 'Advanci  (Read 350 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden boasts 'Bidenomics' working for Black Americans in op-ed honoring Martin Luther King: 'Advancing equity'
Biden op-ed in Post aligned with anniversary of King's March on Washington: 'We continue the march forward'
By David Rutz Fox News
Published August 28, 2023 7:30am EDT

President Biden boasted that "Bidenomics is working" for Black Americans in an op-ed saluting the 60th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s March on Washington.

"Vice President Harris and I came into office determined to change the economic direction of the country and grow the economy from the middle out and bottom up, not the top down," he wrote in the Washington Post. "Our plan — Bidenomics — is working. Because of the major laws and executive orders I’ve signed — from the American Rescue Plan, the bipartisan infrastructure law, the Chips and Science Act, the Inflation Reduction Act, my executive orders on racial equity and more — we’re advancing equity in everything we do making unprecedented investments in all of America, including for Black Americans."

Biden has repeatedly touted "Bidenomics" – the sweeping term he's embraced for his White House's spending and investment policies in contrast to a Republican "trickle-down" approach – as lifting the middle class by lowering costs and touted the country's low unemployment rate. But he has continued to receive poor approval ratings on the key issue, with some media outlets like the New York Times recently dinging the public for its "refusal to give him credit for the good economic news."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-boasts-bidenomics-working-black-americans-op-ed-honoring-martin-luther-king-advancing-equity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'd like to hear opinions from African-Americans instead of that of a very privileged white male.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.