Author Topic: Viktor Shokin says Hunter Biden was recruited by Burisma to ‘provide protection’ while company engag  (Read 266 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Viktor Shokin says Hunter Biden was recruited by Burisma to ‘provide protection’ while company engaged in ‘illegal activities’
By Patrick Reilly

Fired Ukraine prosecutor general Viktor Shokin claimed then-second son Hunter Biden was brought on to the Ukrainian gas company Burisma’s board in order to “provide protection” for CEO and founder Mykola Zlochevsky from criminal investigations.

“I have no doubt that there were illegal activities engaged in by Burisma,” he told Fox News’ “One Nation” host Brian Kilmeade through a translator in an interview that aired on Saturday night.

“It continued to expand and Zlochevsky, who at the time held the post of minister … started bringing in people who could provide protection for him. Hunter Biden was among them and the corruption network expanded as a result,” he said.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/26/viktor-shokin-says-hunter-biden-recruited-by-burisma-provide-protection-for-ceo/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson