Author Topic: Court rules biological man allowed in sorority  (Read 506 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Court rules biological man allowed in sorority
« on: August 27, 2023, 02:03:26 pm »
Court rules biological man allowed in sorority
August 26, 2023 | Brandon Poulter

A federal district court ruled Friday that a national sorority organization did not violate its own bylaws by allowing a biological man to live in a sorority house and dismissed the complaint from sorority sisters, according to court documents.

Kappa Kappa Gamma (KKG) sorority sisters sued the national organization in March for admitting a biological male into the University of Wyoming chapter, alleging that the national organization violated its bylaws and that 6 foot 2 biological male Artemis Langford, who identifies as trans, watched women in the house get undressed. Judge Alan B. Johnson of the United States District Court for the District of Wyoming, appointed by Republican President Ronald Reagan, ruled that the national organization can interpret its own definitions as it wants to and didn’t breach its housing contracts by allowing a biological man to board with women, according to court documents.

The sorority sisters argued that KKG must enact new bylaws to define what a woman is and allow that into the sorority house, but the court disagreed. “Defining ‘woman’ is Kappa Kappa Gamma’s bedrock right as a private, voluntary organization- and one this Court may not invade,” the decision reads.

“Plaintiffs allege that KKG breached their housing contracts by allowing transgender women to live in the chapter house in violation of KKG’s governing documents.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/08/26/court-rules-biological-man-allowed-in-sorority-1390454/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Re: Court rules biological man allowed in sorority
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2023, 04:47:36 pm »
:facepalm2:

The objecting sisters should leave the sorority, take as many sympathetic sisters with them as they can, and start a competing organization.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2023, 04:59:34 pm »
Leave the sorority en masse and pledge another.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2023, 05:27:41 pm »
Leave the sorority en masse and pledge another.

Or just define a woman as someone who is biologically female.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2023, 05:50:13 pm »
Or just define a woman as someone who is biologically female.

The sisters complaining do not control the national organization, which admitted the mentally-sick male as a "sister".  Ergo, they cannot define the term.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2023, 05:54:51 pm »
Isn't this an easier alternative?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2023, 05:56:32 pm »
The sisters complaining do not control the national organization, which admitted the mentally-sick male as a "sister".  Ergo, they cannot define the term.

Then do as many millions of United Methodists have done and disassociate themselves from that sorority.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2023, 05:58:05 pm »
Then do as many millions of United Methodists have done and disassociate themselves from that sorority.

Agreed.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2023, 05:58:14 pm »
John Belushi Toga GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time - Find ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.