Author Topic: F/A-18 fighter jet crashes in San Diego; search and rescue underway  (Read 150 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
F/A-18 fighter jet crashes in San Diego; search and rescue underway

AUGUST 25, 2023 TIMOTHY FRUDD
A U.S. F/A-18 Hornet fighter jet crashed in San Diego by Marine Corps Air Station Miramar late Thursday night, officials said, prompting search and rescue operations.

“We are aware of an accident involving an F/A-18 Hornet in the vicinity of MCAS Miramar at 11:54 P.M. PST,” Marine Corps Air Station Miramar officials stated in a press release posted on Facebook. “The crash site is on government property east of the air station and there are no indications of damage to property on the ground.”

A spokesperson for the military told Fox News that the crash occurred east of the base and that one person was onboard the military jet. ABC News reported that the crash was located close to Interstate 15. Marine Corps Air Station Miramar is located roughly 15 miles north of downtown San Diego.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/08/f-a-18-fighter-jet-crashes-in-san-diego-search-and-rescue-underway/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson