Author Topic: Experts sound alarm over concerning ‘propaganda’ found in public school curriculum: ‘It’s evil more  (Read 284 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Experts sound alarm over concerning ‘propaganda’ found in public school curriculum: ‘It’s evil more than it is stupid’
Story by Leo Collis •
14h

The Florida Department of Education has approved screening videos that deny the Earth’s changing climate to schoolchildren in the state, according to the Guardian.

Animations from Prager University Foundation, a conservative group that pushes untruths about sustainable energy and the warming of the planet, will now be a part of the public school curriculum in Florida.

What’s happening?
On the organization’s website, Prager University Foundation states it is “not an accredited university, nor do we claim to be.” In fact, it is a media platform and advocacy group that was founded by right-wing radio host Dennis Prager.

It has produced a number of videos that present “alternative” viewpoints on subjects such as racism, slavery, sexuality, and climate science.

The videos approved to be shown to children from kindergarten to fifth grade feature characters who question several sustainable actions, such as moving away from dirty energy sources, switching to renewable energy, and reducing reliance on plastics.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/experts-sound-alarm-over-concerning-propaganda-found-in-public-school-curriculum-it-s-evil-more-than-it-is-stupid/ar-AA1fP50w?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=0ca20f3c20cd4bc89a7e6e9653eecf5f&ei=27
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well that was a totally unbiased report. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.