Author Topic: U.K. population collapse “good for the planet”, WEF adviser Prof Sarah Harper explains  (Read 656 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.K. population collapse “good for the planet”, WEF adviser Prof Sarah Harper explains
08/25/2023 // News Editors // 1.5K Views

Remember how depopulation was called a right-wing conspiracy theory? Things have changed, and ‘population collapse’, which can no longer be denied, is now good for us!
(Article by Igor Chudov republished from DailySceptic.org)

The Telegraph picked the perfect messenger to communicate the new way we should think about population declines. A high-level WEF adviser tells us (below):

Oxford Professor Sarah Harper is a very important person. The Telegraph article listing her credentials forgot to mention that she serves on the Global Agenda Council on Ageing Societies of the World Economic Forum.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-25-uk-population-collapse-good-for-the-planet.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When  globalists  talk about  a  "World Population Crash" they are talking about  Western Caucasian populations,and it is a dream come true for them.

London has a Muslim Mayor,and the Muslims are taking over whole cities in England. They breed like rabbits and tend to murder or enslave anyone who is not a Muslim.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, another 'whacko conspiracy theory' proves true. :shrug: :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis