Author Topic: Biden’s Latest Border Schemes: Sink Buoys and Open Floodgates  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Latest Border Schemes: Sink Buoys and Open Floodgates
August 25, 2023

On two fronts, 800 miles apart, the Biden administration is demonstrating its passive-aggressive commitment to demolish border security.

In Texas, the Justice Department went to court this week to demand removal of a floating barrier the state installed to block migrants from wading across the Rio Grande at Eagle Pass.

In Arizona, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) was more proactive – actually welding open floodgates to facilitate more illegal crossings.

Rebutting the Biden administration assertion that buoys in the Rio Grande harm U.S. relations with Mexico, Texas lawyers said they are a necessary and appropriate impediment to record waves of illegal border crossers.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/08/25/bidens-latest-border-schemes-sink-buoys-and-open-floodgates
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson