Author Topic: Officer Mike Byrd Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt in Cold Blood inside the US Capitol Is Promoted  (Read 618 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Officer Mike Byrd Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt in Cold Blood inside the US Capitol Is Promoted to Captain
by Jim Hoft Aug. 25, 2023 2:55 pm

On January 6, 2021, US veteran and Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt was shot in cold blood by Capitol Police Lt. Mike Byrd inside the US Capitol.

In July 2021 The Gateway Pundit was first to confirm that Lt. Mike Byrd was Ashli Babbit’s killer.

Lt. Byrd killed Ashli Babbitt in cold blood on Jan. 6 inside the US Capitol.

Another woman and Trump supporter, Rosanne Boyland, was killed by Capitol Police outside the US Capitol. Her body was then dragged through the US Capitol.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/officer-mike-byrd-who-shot-killed-ashli-babbit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Aug 25, 2023
Capitol Police officer Michael Byrd, who shot Ashli Babbitt, PROMOTED to Captain
Babbitt, 35, was a supporter of former President Donald Trump as well as an Air Force veteran.

Thomas Stevenson
Aug 25, 2023

Capitol Police Officer Michael Byrd, who shot Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt inside the Capitol building on January 6, 2021, has now been promoted to the position of captain. 

Byrd, who has been in the position of lieutenant, shot Babbitt as she was trying to make her way into the Speaker's Lobby of Congress through a window on Jan. 6, 2021. After the fact, Byrd did not face any charges. 

Babbitt, 35, was a supporter of former President Donald Trump as well as an Air Force veteran. She died after being taken to Washington Hospital Center. 

https://thepostmillennial.com/capitol-police-officer-michael-byrd-who-shot-ashli-babbitt-promoted-to-captain
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Good things happen to people who follow deep state orders. :headbang:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Outrageous and disgusting.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji