Author Topic: Is Obama Behind Biden's Hostility To America?  (Read 171 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Obama Behind Biden's Hostility To America?
« on: August 26, 2023, 02:54:29 pm »
August 26, 2023
Is Obama Behind Biden's Hostility To America?
By Sha'i ben-Tekoa

In a now widely noted Tablet article, David Garrow pointed out Obama’s fantasies of sexual perversion with men. To that, AT’s Jack Cashill added the dishonesty in Obama’s autobiography regarding the question of his birth and his claim to being the author of his first book. What’s also missing from Obama biographies is his identification with Islam. Obama is, after all, the bearer of two Arabic names, with the second that of the Prophet Muhammed’s grandson.

In fact, Obama was not president more the ten minutes when he did a most common Islamic thing; during his first inaugural address, he slapped the Jews in the face but did it so subtly that few noticed.

When he was reprising the proud American cliché about being a nation of all religions and ethnicities, Obama did not use the common and accurate couplet “Judeo-Christian” to describe American culture. The first Americans were heavily “Old Testament” Christians whose social models were drawn from the Jewish Bible. One estimate is that a third of the laws in the Thirteen Colonies were directly lifted from it. During the Revolution, when the Continental Congress asked Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, and John Adams to design a seal for the new republic, one idea was a bas relief of Moses leading the Children of Israel to freedom.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/08/obama_covert_jihadi.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Is Obama Behind Biden's Hostility To America?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023, 02:59:53 pm »
In a word, YES! Along with his Iranian handler Val Jarrett!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien