Author Topic: Georgia: TTV Says They “Have the Goods” on State Voter Rolls in 2020  (Read 3348 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
By Wendi Strauch Mahoney -August 25, 2023

Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips of True the Vote (TTV) believe they have the goods to prove that “Trump was right” about the 2020 election in Georgia. Their work concerning the state’s voter rolls allegedly proves that at the time of Raffenperger’s Nov. 20, 2020 certification, there were, according to Engelbrecht, “364,000 ineligible voter records,” of which approximately 67,000 actually voted in the 2020 election. UncoverDC spent some time this week talking with Engelbrecht about TTV’s investigation of Georgia’s voter rolls.

Engelbrecht and Phillips both unequivocally believe Trump was justified in questioning Georgia’s results during his Jan. 2, 2021, phone call with Raffensperger and others. Ironically, Engelbrecht and Phillips appeared in court on Thursday in Fulton County to request the dismissal of their 2000 Mules lawsuit with the Georgia State Election Board (SEB) blocks away from where Trump would turn himself in because of his alleged “election interference” case.

Few people know more about how elections are run or stolen than Catherine Engelbrecht of True the Vote. Since 2010, her organization has been at the forefront of addressing proper election administration in all its forms, with a longstanding focus on maintaining and cleaning voter rolls.

According to Engelbrecht, what happened between 2019 and 2021 in Georgia should be particularly worrisome to the state’s voters and contributed mightily to the chaos in the 2020 election. She told UncoverDC that “voter roll maintenance during that timeframe was non-existent” because of a Fair Fight lawsuit brought by Mark Elias and Stacy Abrams. According to Engelbrecht, Fair Fight sued the state of Georgia “to prevent the state from cleaning its rolls.”

More

https://www.uncoverdc.com/2023/08/25/georgia-ttv-says-they-have-the-goods-on-state-voter-rolls-in-2020/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

How refreshing.  Someone actually doing the legal footwork that Trump couldn't be bothered with doing for the last three years.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
 :bkmk:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
How refreshing.  Someone actually doing the legal footwork that Trump couldn't be bothered with doing for the last three years.

No kidding. I wish I had the coin to send them a million bucks. They are attacking this exactly as it should be.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
 :bkmk:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
 :pop41:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Would love this to come to fruition and flip the state... just to see liberal heads spin. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Re: Georgia: TTV Says They “Have the Goods” on State Voter Rolls in 2020
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2023, 12:57:29 am »
Would love this to come to fruition and flip the state... just to see liberal heads spin.

That would be absolutely wonderful!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.