Author Topic: White House defends Biden following Hawaii 'no comment' debacle, insists he 'didn't hear the questio  (Read 307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House defends Biden following Hawaii 'no comment' debacle, insists he 'didn't hear the question'
'He didn’t hear the question,' said White House deputy press secretary Olivia Dalton
 By Kyle Morris Fox News
Published August 25, 2023 3:13pm EDT

Nearly two weeks after President Biden faced criticism for telling reporters during a Delaware beach getaway that he had "no comment" on the rising death toll in Hawaii from severe wildfires, the White House has claimed the president didn't hear the question.

In a statement to The New York Times, Olivia Dalton, who serves as deputy White House press secretary, defended the president Thursday evening amid an onslaught of bipartisan backlash the administration has faced over its lackluster response to the deadly wildfires in Hawaii.

"He didn’t hear the question," Dalton told the outlet. "He absolutely didn’t say ‘no comment’ in relation to Maui. And in fact, he had already spoken to the nation about Maui at that point, in addition to being in daily contact with senior staff, FEMA and state officials as he marshaled a whole-of-government response to the fires."

While vacationing in Rehoboth Beach earlier this month, Biden was shouted a question by a reporter who was traveling with him for his response to the rising death toll from the wildfires in Hawaii.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-defends-biden-following-hawaii-no-comment-debacle-insists-didnt-hear-question
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

It wasn't like the question was "shouted" from 100 yards away. I saw the video. He clearly didn't know what to say about Maui, because he had not clue what was going on in Maui.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bullshit...then why did it take them 2 weeks to explain *he didn't hear the question*..The outcry from the public and Hawaiians was fever pitched at the time..so why two weeks....again..bullshit
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 08:18:33 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Why can't kind fool claims "no comment" after not hearing a question.  Just more lies from Pedo Joe.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Why can't kind fool claims "no comment" after not hearing a question.  Just more lies from Pedo Joe.
It's so difficult to say, "Excuse me, I couldn't hear you."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
You can't blame Joe for anything, and you know it.  He's a democrat, go blame Trump.  He's demented-mentally crippled, full cognizant to rule the nation and now fully functionally deaf, amnesiac.  You can't blame Joe for nuthin, even when caught in the act, now go out and blame Trump for everything like your damn fool impulses lead you to.
 :silly: :silly: :tongue2: :silly: :silly: :yowsa:

See how well that crap works, years of proof to see, just like being done now?
 :yowsa: :smokin: :yowsa:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 06:46:22 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions