Author Topic: Police: Subway rider stabbed repeatedly in head on 1 train in Midtown, Manhattan  (Read 234 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Police: Subway rider stabbed repeatedly in head on 1 train in Midtown, Manhattan
newyork
BY CBS NEW YORK TEAM

AUGUST 24, 2023 / 11:12 AM / CBS NEW YORK

NEW YORK - A man was stabbed in the head early Thursday morning on the subway, and police are searching for his attacker.

It happened just after 2 a.m. on a northbound 1 train in Midtown, Manhattan.

Police said the 52-year-old victim was stabbed several times in his head. It's unclear what led up to the attack.

The man was taken to Bellevue Hospital and is in stable condition.

Anyone with information about his attacker is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477), or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782). You can also submit a tip via their website or via DM on Twitter, @NYPDTips. All calls are kept confidential. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/police-subway-rider-stabbed-repeatedly-in-head-on-1-train-in-midtown-manhattan/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson