Author Topic: Hochul Begs Biden to Help Remove Illegal Immigrants From Her State  (Read 562 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hochul Begs Biden to Help Remove Illegal Immigrants From Her State

Spencer Brown
August 24, 2023 3:00 PM

Saying she needs to "level with New Yorkers" on Thursday, New York's Democrat Governor Kathy Hochul released a video slamming the Biden administration and federal government for the influx of illegal immigrants to the Empire State that, of course, ended up there due — in part at least — to New York's status as a "sanctuary state."

Lamenting the fact that "much-needed changes at the border" haven't been made and that "there does not appear to be a solution to this federal problem any time soon," Hochul sought to lay the blame for New York's overwhelmed-by-illegal-immigrants status solely at the feet of the feds.

"This crisis originated with the federal government, and it must be resolved through the federal government," Hochul said, notably seeking to evade any responsibility for the surge of illegal immigrants that have pushed New York — and especially New York City — to the breaking point.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2023/08/24/governor-hochul-begs-biden-for-help-dealing-with-illegal-immigrants-he-let-into-the-country-n2627496
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Hochul Begs Biden to Help Remove Illegal Immigrants From Her State
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2023, 04:47:26 pm »
Keep sending the buses up North.

One-way bus tickets are the most cost efficient way for Governor Abbott to minimize the costs of illegal immigration to Texas taxpayers.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2023, 05:44:29 pm »
THAT is funny,I don't care who you are!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2023, 05:46:09 pm »
No this is not funny in the least.  Spreading illegals throughout the country is the wrong thing to do.

Deporting them and not letting them enter is the RIGHT thing to do!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2023, 05:49:16 pm »
No this is not funny in the least.  Spreading illegals throughout the country is the wrong thing to do.

Deporting them and not letting them enter is the RIGHT thing to do!!!

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2023, 09:43:11 pm »
Lamenting the fact that "much-needed changes at the border" haven't been made...

Ummm... what kind of "changes" are you referring to, darlin' ...?
C'mon, spit it out.
Inquiring minds want to know.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2023, 04:33:09 pm »
Dems won't secure the border until their ability to hold seats in Congress is under threat.

I'd prefer there'd be no illegal immigrants because we have an immigration system that works, BUT ...

... Dems and some Globalist Republicans want an open border.

Limousine Liberal Dems are NIMBY's (Not In My Backyard).  So, if you want them to change their position on Border Security, or if you want them to loose their seats in Congress, the pain must be spread to THEIR backyards.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2023, 04:40:10 pm »
Keep sending the buses up North.

One-way bus tickets are the most cost efficient way for Governor Abbott to minimize the costs of illegal immigration to Texas taxpayers.

In FL DeSantis and our legislature passed laws that are making the Illegals self deporting themselves to blue states.  Saves on the cost of a bus ticket.

The pro Illegal Immigration complex is losing their cash cow money over this and they are all up in arms.  Backed by the liberal rags in Orange, Dade, Leon and Duval counties, they are trying to sell the people of FL we will not have construction workers to build our homes nor pickers to gather our vegetables.

Suck it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2023, 04:47:12 pm »
In FL DeSantis and our legislature passed laws that are making the Illegals self deporting themselves to blue states.  Saves on the cost of a bus ticket.

The pro Illegal Immigration complex is losing their cash cow money over this and they are all up in arms.  Backed by the liberal rags in Orange, Dade, Leon and Duval counties, they are trying to sell the people of FL we will not have construction workers to build our homes nor pickers to gather our vegetables.

Suck it.

@Wingnut

It is not the cash money they are losing that is at the heart of this,although  there seems to be NO ONE more in love with "under the table money" than the 'Murikan left,but the  threat of losing  illegal alien votes that threaten their hold on power that has them worried.

After all,once they are voted out of office,they can no longer sell influence,and all that sweet "under the table cash" just disappears.

The left NEEDS the  illegal alien and alien votes to remain in  office,and they know it.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2023, 04:54:16 pm »
@Wingnut

It is not the cash money they are losing that is at the heart of this,although  there seems to be NO ONE more in love with "under the table money" than the 'Murikan left,but the  threat of losing  illegal alien votes that threaten their hold on power that has them worried.

After all,once they are voted out of office,they can no longer sell influence,and all that sweet "under the table cash" just disappears.

The left NEEDS the  illegal alien and alien votes to remain in  office,and they know it.

We are solidly Red for now.  Even hispanic Dade Co went red in the last election.  Rats in Tallahassee are so far and few betweeen in the legislature that they held their last caucus meeting in a phone booth at the State Capital's historical museum.

Now my fear is we are not actively seeking a new conservative Governor for when DeSantis is elected POTUS.  Can you even imagine the Humane Cue-tip Rick Scooter Scott as Gov?  Oh Hell NO.
@libertybell

@sneakypete

Edit  I meant  Charlie Chrisp not Rick Scott.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 04:59:51 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2023, 08:23:20 pm »

We are solidly Red for now.  Even hispanic Dade Co went red in the last election.  Rats in Tallahassee are so far and few betweeen in the legislature that they held their last caucus meeting in a phone booth at the State Capital's historical museum.

Now my fear is we are not actively seeking a new conservative Governor for when DeSantis is elected POTUS.  Can you even imagine the Humane Cue-tip Rick Scooter Scott as Gov?  Oh Hell NO.
@libertybell

@sneakypete

Edit  I meant  Charlie Chrisp not Rick Scott.

@Wingnut

I know nothing about either one of them.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2023, 09:02:43 pm »
@Wingnut

I know nothing about either one of them.

Rick Scott sold us down the river with red flag laws and the 2A.  Charlie just goes whichever way the wind blows; he's run as a DEM, IND, and REP -- he made a lousy governor.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2023, 09:18:41 pm »
Rick Scott sold us down the river with red flag laws and the 2A.  Charlie just goes whichever way the wind blows; he's run as a DEM, IND, and REP -- he made a lousy governor.

@libertybele

Thanks!