Author Topic: Night of Horror: German Man Blinded and Disfigured Defending Girl from Drink-Lacing Migrant  (Read 689 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Night of Horror: German Man Blinded and Disfigured Defending Girl from Drink-Lacing Migrant
August 25, 2023Add comment3 min read

Munich, August 24, 2023 – In a single fateful night, Tony B. (30) saw his life forever altered. On the eve of April 30, he encountered an act of violence that left him disfigured and robbed of his eyesight. What started as an act of bravery to protect a girl from a violent Moroccan migrant-led to a brutal attack that changed his life irreversibly.

Details reveal that Tony B. was at the Munich club “Milchbar” when the incident occurred. Reportedly, a confrontation escalated, resulting in a horrifying blow that shattered his eyesight. The attacker, identified as Moroccan migrant Aissam D. (41), allegedly struck Tony’s face with a glass, leaving him with grave eye injuries. The aftermath of this senseless violence has been marked by a ceaseless nightmare of medical treatments, negotiations for compensation, and the haunting reality of blindness.

Since the attack, Tony B. has been grappling with panic attacks in crowded places, a grim reminder of that night’s trauma. Despite these challenges, his determination to regain even a fraction of his vision remains unwavering. A glimmer of hope appears on the horizon as he awaits a potentially sight-restoring operation in September.

https://rairfoundation.com/night-of-horror-german-man-blinded-and-disfigured-defending-girl-from-drink-lacing-migrant/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

1. The correct name of the club is Milchundbar.

2. The article omits the family names of the supposed victim and supposed assailant, hindering fact-checking.

3. RAIR Foundation USA is a BS site. I tried and was unable to find an actual news story about this supposed attack. Absent a report from an actual news site, I think this article's claim is less than dubious.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
GERMAN man blinded and disfigured defending girl at bar from Moroccan Muslim who was trying to lace her drink with a substance
AUGUST 25, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM5 COMMENTS

In a single fateful night, Tony B. (30) saw his life forever altered. On the eve of April 30, he encountered an act of violence that left him disfigured and robbed of his eyesight. What started as an act of bravery to protect a girl from a violent Moroccan Muslim migrant, led to a brutal attack that changed his life irreversibly.

Bild via RAIR Foundation (h/t Marvin W) Details reveal that Tony B. was at the Munich club “Milchbar” when the incident occurred. Reportedly, a confrontation escalated, resulting in a horrifying blow that shattered his eyesight.

The attacker, identified as Moroccan migrant Aissam D. (41), allegedly struck Tony’s face with a glass, leaving him with grave eye injuries. The aftermath of this senseless violence has been marked by a ceaseless nightmare of medical treatments, negotiations for compensation, and the haunting reality of blindness.

Tony is described as a quiet guy who has never become violent.

Since the attack, Tony B. has been grappling with panic attacks in crowded places, a grim reminder of that night’s trauma. Despite these challenges, his determination to regain even a fraction of his vision remains unwavering. A glimmer of hope appears on the horizon as he awaits a potentially sight-restoring operation in September.

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/08/25/german-man-blinded-and-disfigured-defending-girl-at-bar-from-moroccan-muslim-who-was-trying-to-lace-her-drink-with-a-substance/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Moroccan Muslim will be sentenced to a month in a hotel in Amsterdam and will be awarded $30,000 USD for his pain and suffering.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

2. The article omits the family names of the supposed victim and supposed assailant, hindering fact-checking.

3. RAIR Foundation USA is a BS site. I tried and was unable to find an actual news story about this supposed attack. Absent a report from an actual news site, I think this article's claim is less than dubious.

:thumbsup:

Offline PeteS in CA

The Moroccan Muslim will be sentenced to a month in a hotel in Amsterdam and will be awarded $30,000 USD for his pain and suffering.

Munich is in Bavaria, southern Germany. Amsterdam is in Netherlands, well north of Munich.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Has anyone found this story on an actual news site?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Munich is in Bavaria, southern Germany. Amsterdam is in Netherlands, well north of Munich.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Has anyone found this story on an actual news site?
:pondering: Looks like they all turned a blind eye to it.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

To expect the German gov't to admit such and permit the publishing of this story is a bit of a stretch. They're already on record for having suppressed numerous rapes and sexual assaults by "refugees".
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline PeteS in CA

The German government controls all newspapers', magazines', radio, and TV content? Yeah, no.