Author Topic: Director of Black Voices for Trump is held in jail WITHOUT bond: Harrison Floyd becomes first MAGA a  (Read 2780 times)

Online Hoodat

Director of Black Voices for Trump is held in jail WITHOUT bond: Harrison Floyd becomes first MAGA ally to be booked behind bars in the Georgia election fraud case

EMILY GOODIN, and NIKKI SCHWAB  |  UPDATED: 18:44 EDT, 24 August 2023

The former director of Black Voices for Trump, Harrison Floyd, was the first of the 19 Fulton County defendants to be held in jail without bond.

Floyd, 39, turned himself into the Fulton County, Georgia jail Thursday afternoon, after District Attorney Fani Willis gave former President Donald Trump and the other 18 co-conspirators in her election interference case until noon on Friday to show up.

He didn't negotiate a bond so remained in custody after being charged with racketeering, conspiracy to solicit false statements and influencing witnesses.

Floyd surrendered just hours before Trump prepared to turn himself in, and braced to become the first former president in history to pose for a mugshot.  .  .  .

The former director of Black Voices for Trump, Harrison Floyd, was the first of the 19 Fulton County defendants to be held in jail without bond

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12442927/Director-Black-Voices-Trump-held-jail-WITHOUT-bond-Harrison-Floyd-MAGA-ally-booked-bars-Georgia-election-fraud-case.html?ico=related-replace
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harrison Floyd to remain in Fulton County Jail after judge denies to set bond
by Brady Knox, Breaking News Reporter
August 25, 2023 09:43 PM

Trump co-defendant Harrison Floyd is to remain in Fulton County Jail after Judge Emily Richardson denied to set his bond.

Floyd is one of 19 co-defendants, including former President Donald Trump, in the Georgia racketeering case. Floyd was charged in May with assaulting an FBI agent serving him a subpoena to testify in special counsel Jack Smith's federal investigation about alleged efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Richardson argued that Floyd was at risk of committing additional crimes or fleeing if released.

“There are grounds for bond to be denied at this point,” she said, CNN reported. “I’m going to go ahead and find that you are a risk to commit additional felonies and a potential risk to flee the jurisdiction."

Richardson said a "full consideration of bond" will be addressed by Judge Scott McAfee, who will preside over the case.

Floyd was informed of this in his first virtual court appearance on Friday, at which he appeared in a prison uniform. He said he could not afford a personal attorney, but Richardson said he did not reach the eligibility requirements to be appointed a public defender. Floyd also said he had not been read his Miranda rights.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/harrison-floyd-remain-fulton-county-jail
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I feel so sorry for this guy...

Trump co-defendant denied bond rejects the idea he’s a flight risk: ‘I showed up before the president’
August 26, 2023 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Harrison Floyd has been denied bail by a judge and was informed that he would be kept in the filthy Fulton County Jail because he posed a possible flight risk.

In an update to an earlier piece on Floyd being detained, news came down on Friday that the former Black Voices for Trump director who is one of former President Trump’s co-defendants in the Georgia election case, made his initial court appearance. He pointed out to an exceedingly unsympathetic Judge Emily Richardson that he could not afford exorbitant attorney fees, claiming that the lawyers he’d spoken to cost between $40,000 and $100,000, and “I can’t put my family in that kind of debt.”

Floyd told the judge that he had requested a public defender and was denied one. Richardson informed him that he didn’t qualify for one.

She coldly informed the defendant that Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee “will go through the process if you choose to represent yourself and to not retain a lawyer. He will go through that process and those questions with you.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/08/26/trump-co-defendant-denied-bond-rejects-the-idea-hes-a-flight-risk-i-showed-up-before-the-president-1390319/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hopefully there is one decent attorney in Georgia who will step in and help him out.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

Floyd told the judge that he had requested a public defender and was denied one.

The US Constitution is dead.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
This is a complete travesty of justice.    :judge:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hopefully there is one decent attorney in Georgia who will step in and help him out.

I posted this info to Leo Terrell..I hope he sees it...
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I posted this info to Leo Terrell..I hope he sees it...

888high58888 :beer:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Says he attacked the arresting fbi agent?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Says he attacked the arresting fbi agent?

Yeah! I'll buy that!  /S

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

And where are Trump's attorneys to help him out? He's there because of Trump.

Online Hoodat

This is your guy.  He is the only attorney in the entire State of Georgia that I would trust.

Howard Weintraub

https://www.ga-criminaldefense.com/attorney-profiles/howard-jarrett-weintraub/

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

So why would anyone signup to be involved with Trump if he doesn't have your back in doing so?

The trail of wreckage just gets bigger and bigger.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I feel so sorry for this guy...

Trump co-defendant denied bond rejects the idea he’s a flight risk: ‘I showed up before the president’
August 26, 2023 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Harrison Floyd has been denied bail by a judge and was informed that he would be kept in the filthy Fulton County Jail because he posed a possible flight risk.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://embed.air.tv/v1/iframe/S7gB6ZJ-Rcm6xhOe2hMmTA?organization=LJ10S7THQdSjR0yQuzEugw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In an update to an earlier piece on Floyd being detained, news came down on Friday that the former Black Voices for Trump director who is one of former President Trump’s co-defendants in the Georgia election case, made his initial court appearance. He pointed out to an exceedingly unsympathetic Judge Emily Richardson that he could not afford exorbitant attorney fees, claiming that the lawyers he’d spoken to cost between $40,000 and $100,000, and “I can’t put my family in that kind of debt.”

Floyd told the judge that he had requested a public defender and was denied one. Richardson informed him that he didn’t qualify for one.

She coldly informed the defendant that Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee “will go through the process if you choose to represent yourself and to not retain a lawyer. He will go through that process and those questions with you.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/08/26/trump-co-defendant-denied-bond-rejects-the-idea-hes-a-flight-risk-i-showed-up-before-the-president-1390319/

@mystery-ak

She is not a judge. She is a DNC advocate pretending to be a judge,and the worse thing  about this is there is nothing  that can be done to punish her for her purposeful misconduct.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And where are Trump's attorneys to help him out? He's there because of Trump.

@DB

Are you REALLY so desperate you are now reduced to purposely  telling lies?

He is there because HE wanted to protest the theft of any  election. You seem to be fine with this as long as it is Trump that is being defended.

You have no character whatsoever.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BTW,am I the only  one that glanced at that headline and wondered what "Harrison Ford" had done to get arrested?

Offline DB

@DB

Are you REALLY so desperate you are now reduced to purposely  telling lies?

He is there because HE wanted to protest the theft of any  election. You seem to be fine with this as long as it is Trump that is being defended.

You have no character whatsoever.

He wasn't protesting according to the article. He was pressuring an election official to admit they cheated. For it to be a conspiracy that he was charged with, at least legitimately, he had to have been asked to do so from someone connected to Trump. Otherwise, he would have simply been acting on his own.

Online Hoodat

He is there because HE wanted to protest the theft of any  election.

He's there for being black while supporting Trump.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

:bingo:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online LMAO

BTW,am I the only  one that glanced at that headline and wondered what "Harrison Ford" had done to get arrested?

Lol…no

I thought it was Harrison Ford, also at first glance
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DB

That very well could be the case. We'll have to wait and see what actual evidence there is.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot

***agree
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
That very well could be the case. We'll have to wait and see what actual evidence there is.

Has he denied assaulting the fbi guy?

Offline DB

Has he denied assaulting the fbi guy?

I don't know, but as I understand it the claim is conspiracy with Trump.