Author Topic: Now Biden scheming to set new, and lower, drinks limits  (Read 1023 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Now Biden scheming to set new, and lower, drinks limits
« on: August 25, 2023, 12:21:47 am »
WND 8/24/2023

Bureaucrat cites 'no benefits' for health in consuming alcohol

For many Americans, this might be the final straw: There's a report that the Joe Biden administration wants to start setting drinks limits for everyone.

He's already deciding what kind of car you need to drive, what kind of appliances you must buy, what ideology you must provide for your children through their public schools, for whom you can vote, who (taxpayers) must pay for abortions and mutilating, sex-change surgeries, and more.

Now it is the Daily Mail that is reporting there are expected to come "strict new alcohol guidelines" that will urge people "to drink no more than two beers a week."

It is George Koob, "Biden's health czar," who told the publication he's looking at new restrictions being implemented in Canada – with interest.

"If there's health benefits, I think people will start to re-evaluate where we're at [in the U.S.],' he told DailyMail.com.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2023/08/now-biden-scheming-set-new-lower-drinks-limits/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Now Biden scheming to set new, and lower, drinks limits
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2023, 01:46:39 am »
Let him come for my Kegerator. From my  cold dead hands....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2023, 01:48:17 am »
Let him come for my Kegerator. From my  cold dead hands....

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2023, 01:58:35 am »
Seriously?

That might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Does that idiot REALLY think having people more sober is going to help his popularity?

He isn't counting on the effects a bunch of pissed-off dry drunks might have.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 01:59:49 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2023, 10:39:36 am »
:facepalm2:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2023, 12:54:30 pm »
Thus the leftist - Davos Agenda - plan for a central bank digital currency. With that in place, those in power can control everything you buy, from ammunition to beer. It's for the greater good, you know.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden alcohol czar says US may follow Canada, limit beers to two a week: 'what a joke'
The American alcohol consumption recommendations are up for review in 2025
 By Houston Keene Fox News
Published August 25, 2023 1:51pm EDT

President Biden's alcohol czar says Americans may be told by officials to have no more than two beers a week.

Director of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) George Koob told the Daily Mail on Thursday that the U.S. may follow Canada's footsteps on alcohol guidelines.

Currently, American guidelines recommend men limit themselves to two drinks per day while women should only have one drink. The American recommendations are up for review in 2025.

Canada's guidelines recommend only having two drinks per week.

Koob, who said he partakes of a couple of glasses of "buttery Californian Chardonnay" a week, said he was watching the Canadian "big experiment" with interest.

"If there's health benefits, I think people will start to re-evaluate where we're at," Koob said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-alcohol-czar-says-us-may-follow-canada-limit-beers-two-week
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Click-Bait headline with no meaning. Recommendations? Self Regulating? Nonsense which will never happen.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Click-Bait headline with no meaning. Recommendations? Self Regulating? Nonsense which will never happen.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

And that's three for both of us.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

But Blue States are legalizing marijuana?

This is cultural persecution and warfare upon deplorables.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
THE MINDLESS HERDS MUST BE CONTROLLED TO woke AGENDAS,  booze does not suppress fools rash intentions and desires!  They fail to adequately worship the one party WOKE state.
As IF THEY WEREN'T WARNED ENDLESSLY TIMES ALREADY!  Damn fools bawl, how unfair life is, letting them have their near mindless, fools hearty, ways.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Dumbasses.

These guys will only be more accurate sober.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

AMERICAN NEWS Aug 25, 2023
Biden's 'alcohol czar' moves to recommend Americans consume only 2 drinks per week
Currently, the US recommends men limit themselves to two drinks per day and that women limit themselves to one drink per day

The Post Millennial
Aug 25, 2023

President Joe Biden’s "alcohol czar" said in a recent interview that the USDA could soon be recommending that Americans limit themselves to just two drinks a week.

Dr. George Koob, Director of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) told the Daily Mail that the USDA could revise its alcohol recommendations to match Canada’s guidelines which recommends residents limit their alcohol consumption to two drinks per week.

Currently, the US Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend that men limit themselves to two drinks per day and that women limit themselves to one drink per day, but the guidelines are currently up for review and are expected to be published in 2025.

https://thepostmillennial.com/bidens-alcohol-czar-moves-to-recommend-americans-consume-only-2-drinks-per-week
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is about as stupid as the Chicago politician who wants gangs to avoid killing each other except during designated times. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

This seemed appropriate, somehow.

Offline ScottinVA

What do these pukes think they’re going to do — issue ration cards?  F..k them.

Offline Mod5

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2023, 01:00:25 am »
Merged.