Author Topic: Ron DeSantis Blew His Big Chance  (Read 4794 times)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Ron DeSantis Blew His Big Chance
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2023, 04:20:52 pm »
Relax, sunshine.  No one's claiming the massive number of views were simultaneous ----- the interview has been watched and rewatched over 150M times over days (and climbing).  The interest is phenomenal and ongoing --- whereas 8 of your personal favorites, combined, couldn't hold the interest of 12M for two hours.

So, please, stuff your virtue signaling with the rest of your knee jerks.

No, it hasn't.  You're lying, we all know you're lying, and yet you keep doubling down on your lie.

It's a remarkable thing to witness.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2023, 04:41:50 pm »
Relax, sunshine.  No one's claiming the massive number of views were simultaneous ----- the interview has been watched and rewatched over 150M times over days (and climbing).  The interest is phenomenal and ongoing --- whereas 8 of your personal favorites, combined, couldn't hold the interest of 12M for two hours.

So, please, stuff your virtue signaling with the rest of your knee jerks.

Apparently, the "views" aren't only not simultaneous, they're also not actual "views".

Caleb Hull
@CalebJHull
Tucker’s interview analytics are being completely inflated by people who don’t understand how social media works. Using the old version of the app, it shows 12M video plays, not 200M like everyone is pushing.

Still significant but no where close to 200M.

Caleb Hull
@CalebJHull
Anyone that sees a tweet in their feed is a "view." Doesn't matter if they never started the video. Also, if they see the video 17 times in their feed because people are quote tweeting, it counts as 17 views.

Caleb Hull
@CalebJHull
200M views means every time a person sees the tweet in their feed, it's a view. If the same person sees the tweet 37 times, it's 37 views. Doesn't even matter if they never clicked play on the video.

The video itself only has 12M views.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2023, 04:48:24 pm »
Apparently, the "views" aren't only not simultaneous, they're also not actual "views".

Caleb Hull
@CalebJHull
Tucker’s interview analytics are being completely inflated by people who don’t understand how social media works. Using the old version of the app, it shows 12M video plays, not 200M like everyone is pushing.

Caleb Hull
@CalebJHull
Anyone that sees a tweet in their feed is a "view." Doesn't matter if they never started the video. Also, if they see the video 17 times in their feed because people are quote tweeting, it counts as 17 views.

Caleb Hull
@CalebJHull
200M views means every time a person sees the tweet in their feed, it's a view. If the same person sees the tweet 37 times, it's 37 views. Doesn't even matter if they never clicked play on the video.

Good information
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2023, 04:50:43 pm »

Caleb Hull
@CalebJHull

Caleb Hull
@CalebJHull

Caleb Hull
@CalebJHull

She already knew that because you posted it up thread, and it is a topic that has come up here in the past with respect to Tucker's show.

So she already knows the truth, but keeps peddling the lie anyway.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2023, 04:50:58 pm »
Ron DeSantis Blew His Big Chance
Newsweek, Aug 24, 2024

I hope you understand that your and your ilk's incessant spamming and defamation of RDS' character is killing you and your cult's chance of winning while alienating us conservatives.

Enjoy your f'n nomination, while we give then orange POS our middle finger.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2023, 04:54:30 pm »
Newsweek?  I'll take their commentary with a grain of salt.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2023, 05:12:23 pm »
No, it hasn't.  You're lying, we all know you're lying, and yet you keep doubling down on your lie.

I'm not lying, I'm reporting.   I get that your POV is so weak your debate style has to be "shoot the messenger".  But, what's truly remarkable to witness is how you think this elevates you to masterly.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2023, 05:13:36 pm »
I'm not lying, I'm reporting. 

With a straight face you consider Truth Social a valid news source?   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2023, 05:16:36 pm »
Newsweek?  I'll take their commentary with a grain of salt.

InteractivePolls
@IAPolls2022

Post debate poll: Trump holds 52-point lead for Republican Nomination

• Trump — 61% (+52)
• DeSantis — 9%
• Ramaswamy — 5%
• Pence — 5%
• Scott — 3%
• Haley — 2%
• Christie — 1%

August 23-24

11:41 AM · Aug 25, 2023

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2023, 05:16:40 pm »
I'm not lying, I'm reporting.   I get that your POV is so weak your debate style has to be "shoot the messenger".  But, what's truly remarkable to witness is how you think this elevates you to masterly.

:mauslaff:

other than as part of a domain name, you and "truth" haven't been on speaking terms for ages.

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2023, 05:25:56 pm »
I hope you understand that your and your ilk's incessant spamming and defamation of RDS' character is killing you and your cult's chance of winning while alienating us conservatives.

A report on Ronny's debate performance is not a commentary on his character.  He needed to do well on Wednesday and he did not.  How about you tamp down the tantrum and instead post evidence the report is wrong.

Enjoy your f'n nomination, while we give then orange POS our middle finger.

As you wish.  :shrug:

Offline DB

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2023, 05:37:42 pm »
:mauslaff:

other than as part of a domain name, you and "truth" haven't been on speaking terms for ages.

She "reports" like "some people say" to throw it out there without taking responsibility for it. Anything goes to achieve their ends.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2023, 05:40:19 pm »

This whole thread is a lie.  DeSantis could walk on water, heal the sick, raise the dead, build a 50-ft wall on both borders, and the biggest miracle of all balance the budget, and He still wouldn't have a chance with @Right_in_Virginia .
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2023, 05:41:06 pm »
Inflated bullshit. How apropos.  :whistle:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2023, 05:42:48 pm »
I'm not lying, I'm reporting.

You are reporting lies.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2023, 05:44:38 pm »
She "reports" like "some people say" to throw it out there without taking responsibility for it.

Let me know if she ever reports anything critical of Trump.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2023, 05:44:53 pm »
This whole thread is a lie.  DeSantis could walk on water, heal the sick, raise the dead, build a 50-ft wall on both borders, and the biggest miracle of all balance the budget, and He still wouldn't have a chance with @Right_in_Virginia .

Indeed. For some reason that matters why???  Her smear campaign against DeSantis will always be just like her worshiping campaign for Trump will always be.  Whatever.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2023, 05:44:59 pm »
Back to the OP, DeSantis was squishy, stuck to his prepared remarks, and sat in the back seat.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2023, 05:48:50 pm »
Back to the OP, DeSantis was squishy, stuck to his prepared remarks, and sat in the back seat.

What does that even mean?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2023, 05:49:32 pm »

Polls indicate otherwise. 

I see we have two options at this point in time -- vote for the same ole failures under Trump or vote for DeSantis who has a clean, conservative record and a record of accomplishments.

I'll take DeSantis' accomplishments over Trump's failures any day.  Just the way I see things.

Offline DB

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2023, 05:49:51 pm »

And yet he showed up. More than your candidate could muster.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2023, 05:50:34 pm »
You are reporting lies.

PURPOSEFULLY.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2023, 05:54:12 pm »
Trump was gelatinous and stuck to his self-platitudes.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2023, 05:59:36 pm »
Let me know if she ever reports anything critical of Trump.

She's likely a paid  operative.  Odds of that are approaching zero.