Author Topic: Wagner mercenaries threaten revenge, march on Moscow after Prigozhin’s death: ‘Expect us’  (Read 426 times)

Offline Kamaji

Wagner mercenaries threaten revenge, march on Moscow after Prigozhin’s death:  ‘Expect us’

By Snejana Farberov
August 24, 2023

Purported members of the Russian Wagner mercenary group released chilling videos threatening revenge — and a new “March of Justice” on Moscow — after their leader, Yevgeny Prigozhin, reportedly died in a fiery jet crash.

A Telegram channel associated with Prigozhin’s private army released a short clip showing a trio of masked men dressed in camouflage and body armor making vague threats of retaliation.

“There are many discussions about what Wagner would do now,” one of the supposed mercenaries says in the 8-second video. “We’ll say one thing — we’re already starting off. Expect us.”

Some critics have raised questions about the authenticity of the footage, claiming it was the handiwork of Ukrainian security services aimed at sowing panic in Russia, but there was no concrete evidence to support that theory.

In a separate video, a man claiming to be a Wagner mercenary who fought in the eastern Ukrainian city of Bakhmut openly suggests that Russian President Vladimir Putin was to blame for the crash that killed Prigozhin and nine others in the Tver region Wednesday.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/24/wagner-fighters-threaten-to-march-on-moscow-after-jet-crash/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online ScottinVA

Well, the best action for the civilized world is to sit back and watch the fun.  Two thoroughly detestable entities chewing each other up can’t be a bad thing. 

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline DB

None of this makes any sense. What was Prigozhin doing in Moscow flying on a plane registered to Wagner with him on the passenger list??? If he was even on the plane...