Author Topic: The Biden Family Syndicate’s Racketeering Enterprise. A decade of influence peddling, money launderi  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Biden Family Syndicate’s Racketeering Enterprise
A decade of influence peddling, money laundering, lies and coverups.
August 24, 2023 by Joseph Klein 4 Comments

Newsletter

[Editor’s note: Make sure to read Joseph Klein’s masterpiece contributions in Jamie Glazov’s new book: Barack Obama’s True Legacy: How He Transformed America.]

A violation of the federal Racketeer Influenced & Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) can be proven by evidence of a pattern of criminal activities such as bribery, money laundering, obstruction of justice, and fraud committed during a span of years by multiple people in an organized enterprise. That description fits the Biden family syndicate’s nefarious course of conduct during the last decade to a tee.

The evidence already gathered shows that the Biden family syndicate engaged in pay to play schemes leveraging Joe Biden’s power and “brand” as vice president in the Obama administration to sell to foreign oligarchs and industry leaders invaluable access and influence over U. S. policy. Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop provides a treasure trove of information evidencing how these schemes worked. Bank records provide more evidence of the Biden family syndicate’s money laundering, while firsthand accounts by former Hunter Biden business associates outline Joe Biden’s central role in his family’s business affairs.

As the Democratic Party’s candidate for president during the 2020 election, Joe Biden deliberately deceived voters into thinking that Hunter’s laptop containing potentially incriminating information about the Biden family syndicate’s activities was nothing more than Russian misinformation.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-biden-family-syndicates-racketeering-enterprise/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson