Author Topic: Biden mocked for using 'working out' as an excuse for not knowing news: 'Yea, ok Big Guy'  (Read 255 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden mocked for using 'working out' as an excuse for not knowing news: 'Yea, ok Big Guy'
President Biden is currently on vacation in Lake Tahoe
By Lindsay Kornick Fox News
Published August 24, 2023 7:00am EDT

Social media users mocked and attacked President Biden for his claim that he had been "working out" instead of learning about a plane crash in Russia Wednesday.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, the founder of Russia's Wagner Group who challenged the rule of Vladimir Putin just months ago, was killed in a plane crash that left 10 people dead outside of Moscow, state media reported.

Reporters caught up with Biden in Lake Tahoe to get his comments on the matter.

"I don’t know for a fact what happened, but I am not surprised. There is not much that happens in Russia with Putin not behind, but I don’t know enough to know the answer. I’ve been working out for the last hour and a half," Biden said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-mocked-working-excuse-not-knowing-news-yea-ok-big-guy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Sure he was "working out" ... anyone else would call it physical therapy or occupational therapy.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The President was not needed in assessing and formulating policy position on these events.

Other people may call that a coup.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe is real good at catching flies while napping. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.