Author Topic: Hunter Biden traveled to at least 13 countries with VP dad: 'I can catch a ride with him'  (Read 250 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden traveled to at least 13 countries with VP dad: 'I can catch a ride with him'
Hunter Biden traveled on Air Force Two to Europe, Africa, Asia and Mexico after co-founding Rosemont Seneca Partners
By Jessica Chasmar , Cameron Cawthorne Fox News
Published August 23, 2023 4:43pm EDT

FIRST ON FOX: Hunter Biden traveled to at least 13 countries with his then-vice president father when he was leading his now-defunct firm Rosemont Seneca Partners, a Fox News Digital review found.

Video footage, which first aired on "Jesse Watters Primetime," along with Secret Service records and messages previously reported from Hunter’s abandoned laptop, show that Hunter, who co-founded Rosemont Seneca in 2009 with Devon Archer and Christopher Heinz, accompanied then-Vice President Joe Biden during official trips to Europe, Africa, Asia and Mexico.

In April 2010, Hunter proposed meeting state officials in Serbia with his business associate Mark Doyle, who was a registered foreign agent for Serbia at the time, saying he could "catch a ride" with his father — "JRB" — during an official trip to Belgium and Spain.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-traveled-least-13-countries-vp-dad-i-can-catch-ride-him
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

So much for the claim of “illusion of influence”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy