Author Topic: 3 dead, 6 injured in mass shooting at Southern California biker bar, authorities say  (Read 295 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
3 dead, 6 injured in mass shooting at Southern California biker bar, authorities say
Story by Thao Nguyen, USA TODAY •

At least 3 people are dead and six others are injured after a shooter opened fire Wednesday night at a biker bar in Southern California, authorities said.

The shooting occurred around 7 p.m. at Cook’s Corner in Trabuco Canyon, a small unincorporated community in eastern Orange County. The Orange County Sheriff's Department said four victims were confirmed dead at the scene, including the suspected shooter.

Six more people were transported to hospitals where five were reported to have sustained gunshot wounds. Two of the six injured were in critical condition, according to Orange County Fire Authority Chief Brian Fennessy.

In a news conference, Undersheriff Jeff Hallock said deputies responded to "multiple 911 calls of shots being fired" at the bar around 7:04 p.m. Shortly after, deputies confronted a "male subject" who was armed with a gun when a deputy-involved shooting occurred.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/3-dead-6-injured-in-mass-shooting-at-southern-california-biker-bar-authorities-say/ar-AA1fHnEU?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=bb41395089424e35897f68cf84287f22&ei=57
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The shooter was identified as John Snowling, who retired as a sergeant from the Ventura Police Department in 2014, the Orange County District Attorney's Office said.

Snowling was among those killed when gunfire erupted at Cook’s Corner in Trabuco Canyon just after 7 p.m. PDT on Wednesday, officials said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/multiple-victims-reported-shooting-southern-california-biker-bar-rcna101543

Sounds like this guy just went total psycho. I was just thinking he may also have decided to commit suicide by cop and didn't want to go alone. Instead of the story being about mental health issues and the victims democrats, Biden, Noisome and the rest of the democrats will pimp it as another reason to deny us our rights. My daughter and SIL know this bar quite well having made many rides with friends out there.