Author Topic: NYC Mayor Adams orders up propaganda blitz to combat criticism of migrant crisis  (Read 379 times)

Offline Kamaji

NYC Mayor Adams orders up propaganda blitz to combat criticism of migrant crisis

By Nolan Hicks and Craig McCarthy
August 23, 2023

While most city leaders are ringing alarm bells over the migrant crisis, Mayor Eric Adams is tooting his own horn.

Hizzoner this week ordered up a major propaganda campaign seeking to tout his handling of the humanitarian crisis, by making nearly two dozen city agencies run a one-minute clip praising the work his administration has done.

The video — which Adams warned had better be online by 11 a.m. Tuesday or he would be noting failures — included city employees casting a rosy glow over his efforts to deal with more than 100,000 migrants flowing into the city since early 2022, according to an email reviewed by The Post.

“Probably one of the most diverse workplaces I’ve ever worked in, and you can kind of feel the difference of everyone is here just to help these families,” Asylum Application Help Center executive director Masha Gindler says in the video.

The city-funded content, first reported by Gothamist, is the latest attempt by Adams to control the narrative around his administration and comes as NYC is facing increased scrutiny from Gov. Kathy Hochul’s office.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/23/adams-orders-up-propoganda-to-combat-criticism-of-migant-crisis/

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This isn't going to stop thousands more from coming...