Author Topic: ‘Dark Brandon’ ads backing abortion rights swarm FoxNews.com ahead of debate  (Read 224 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 ‘Dark Brandon’ ads backing abortion rights swarm FoxNews.com ahead of debate
by Dominick Mastrangelo - 08/23/23 10:50 AM ET

President Biden’s reelection campaign has placed a large ad buy on the Fox News website ahead of Wednesday night’s first GOP primary debate, using the event to promote abortion rights messaging while making use of a popular meme relating to the president.

The “Dark Brandon” ads will be displayed on FoxNews.com beginning midnight Tuesday running through Thursday morning “highlighting President Biden’s commitment to fighting a national abortion ban and codify Roe,” the campaign said.

“Get real, Jack. I’m bringing Roe back,” the ad reads.

Fox News is set to air Wednesday night’s first 2024 GOP debate and make it available to stream for free on its website.

The president’s campaign has also commissioned a mobile billboard circling the debate site in Milwaukee alternating between four ads, all using the Dark Brandon imaging and taglines.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4166356-dark-brandon-ads-backing-abortion-rights-swarm-foxnews-com-ahead-of-debate/
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 05:04:42 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I haven't seen any of these, but I won't fault FNC for airing them.  They are in the business of making money on advertising.  Besides, the ads will only serve to drive more people towards the GOP.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: