Author Topic: WATCH — Democrat Utopia: Woman Pistol-Whipped, Dragged on Oakland Street  (Read 360 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH — Democrat Utopia: Woman Pistol-Whipped, Dragged on Oakland Street

AMY FURR22 Aug 2023425

A woman was attacked and left severely injured Wednesday on a street in Democrat-run Oakland, California, as residents grapple with crime plaguing their community.

Police said the incident happened just after 6:00 p.m. on International Boulevard, the Daily Mail reported Tuesday.

Two men confronted the victim and allegedly tried to grab her belongings before hitting her with a weapon.

She fell onto the pavement, and one of the men dragged her across the concrete while holding onto her bag. The pair is also accused of going through her pockets.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2023/08/22/watch-democrat-utopia-woman-pistol-whipped-dragged-on-oakland-street/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
To me, it looks more like a hate crime than a robbery! ****slapping
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Gonna take a lot of "Paul Kersey's" to straighten things out again when the time comes.