Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani delivers seething rant en route to surrender in Georgia  (Read 321 times)

Online Kamaji

Rudy Giuliani delivers seething rant en route to surrender in Georgia election case:  ‘Gonna come for you’

By Yaron Steinbuch and Jesse O’Neill
August 23, 2023

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani told reporters that “enemies of our republic” were “gonna come for you” during a paranoid rant Wednesday as he left his Manhattan apartment en route to surrender to Georgia officials in connection with attempts to overturn the 2020 election results there.

Giuliani, 79, delivered the seething monologue to a scrum of reporters gathered outside his Upper East Side home as he claimed that he was not guilty of conspiracy and a dozen other felonies tied to his unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud in the Peach State.

“I don’t know how many times he has to be proven innocent and they have to be proven to be liars. Actually, enemies of our republic, we are destroying rights, sacred rights,” former President Donald Trump’s lawyer said, according to CNN footage.

“They are destroying my right to counsel, my right to be a lawyer. They’re destroying his right to counsel. It’s not accidental they’ve indicted all the lawyers. Never heard of that before in America. All the lawyers indicted,” he continued.

“Now, whether you dislike or like Donald Trump, let me give you a warning. They’re gonna come for you. When the political winds shift, as they always do, let us pray that Republicans are more honest, more trustworthy, and more American than these people in charge of this government.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/23/rudy-giuliani-expected-to-surrender-wednesday-in-georgia-election-case/