Author Topic: Trump’s Georgia arraignment expected to be televised, Fulton County judge says  (Read 495 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump’s Georgia arraignment expected to be televised, Fulton County judge says
by Zach Schonfeld - 08/22/23 5:55 PM ET

The state judge overseeing former President Trump’s Georgia case ruled that cameras will be allowed in the courtroom for the defendants’ arraignments, marking the first time that one of Trump’s criminal proceedings will be televised.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee on Tuesday granted a request from four local television stations to bring in live cameras and other recording devices in his courtroom through Sept. 8.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis (D) is seeking to hold the arraignments for all the defendants the week following Labor Day, which would fall within that window. If the timeline is delayed, however, McAfee’s order would expire.

McAfee’s order does not indicate whether cameras will be allowed during a trial or any other future proceedings in the case.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4165402-trumps-georgia-arraignment-expected-to-be-televised-fulton-county-judge-says/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Free press!   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Were I Trump, i'd be as Trumpy as possible, at least before and after it. Make a big stink.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Free press!

And Reality TV....  which singularly is about the only effective positive skill set he has.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
And Reality TV....  which singularly is about the only effective positive skill set he has.
Live feed of Trumps body cavity search would get a 50 maybe a 60 share for the time slot.   I love it. MSNBC  could follow with Suicides, assassinations, mad bombers, Mafia hitmen, automobile smash-ups: "The Death Hour." A great Sunday night show for the whole family. It'd wipe that bleep' Disney right off the air.
-Network 1976
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.