Author Topic: Trump, Tucker Carlson to release interview as debate begins on Fox News  (Read 706 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump, Tucker Carlson to release interview as debate begins on Fox News
by Brett Samuels - 08/23/23 8:37 AM ET

Former President Trump’s sit-down with ex-Fox News host Tucker Carlson will be released Wednesday night just as the Republican presidential primary debate is set to begin on the network, Trump confirmed in a social media post.

The former president wrote on Truth Social that his interview with Carlson, which was taped several days ago, will air at 9 p.m. The primary debate featuring eight of Trump’s GOP rivals is scheduled to air from 9-11 p.m. on Fox News.

“Sparks will fly,” Trump wrote, teasing the interview, which will reportedly stream on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.

Trump opted to skip the debate, citing his significant lead in many national and state-level polls over the other primary candidates. The former president had for months questioned why he should subject himself to attacks from other candidates whom he leads by wide margins in polls of GOP voters.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4166135-trump-tucker-carlson-interview-debate-begins-fox-news/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It had to be taped in advance for his lawyers to remove any Trump statements that could be self-incriminating.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson
Here’s what’s happening at 8:55pm ET.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1694424270821068805
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Used to be a big fan of TC, except now it is becoming evident he's deciding to carry the orange turd's water.

I can get my punditry elsewhere.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Tucker Carlson biographer Chadwick Moore reveals Fox News whistleblower has come forward about an active BAN at the network from mentioning Tucker Carlson's historic interview with Trump tonight.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1694392138291622324
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It had to be taped in advance for his lawyers to remove any Trump statements that could be self-incriminating.

It was taped in advance because Tucker went to Hungary to interview PM Orban.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 12:22:24 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It was taped in advance because Tucker went to Hungary to interview PM Orban.

Tucker love a dictator.  Trump Orban. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Someone that has a stronger stomach than I do, please give us a summary of the interview.

I'm sure the MSM will give a synopsis and RIV will be posting tweets out the ying yang.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm sure the MSM will give a synopsis and RIV will be posting tweets out the ying yang.

She will pollute TBR with the Truth Social take.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Tucker Carlson biographer Chadwick Moore reveals Fox News whistleblower has come forward about an active BAN at the network from mentioning Tucker Carlson's historic interview with Trump tonight.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1694392138291622324

This is astonishing. I have to wonder if the talent will be satisfied to remain there or will they be jumping off this sinking ship.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.