Author Topic: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Unless You’re White, Christian Or Heterosexual  (Read 173 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Unless You’re White, Christian Or Heterosexual
Milt Harris image
By Milt Harris ——Bio and Archives--August 21, 2023

It has to be said, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI) is a curse that is subversively killing America. From corporations to schools, the Country is rotting from the inside out and the parasite is the radical, liberal, woke left.

Segregation, yes. Equity, no. Inclusion, no. Woke diversion…. Absolutely
Appleton East High School, located in Appleton Wisconsin, is a perfect example of the “woke version” of DEI. The school believes that hosting a back to school “Meet and Greet” would be a good thing for incoming freshmen. Unfortunately, not “all” students are welcome. According to the original flyer, which was posted on the school’s Facebook page, the meet and greet was only for “people of color,” who were also encouraged to bring their whole families since food was being provided.

Does this sound like equity and inclusion to you? Segregation, yes. Equity, no. Inclusion, no. Woke diversion…. Absolutely.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/diversity-equity-inclusion-unless-youre-white-christian-or-heterosexual
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson