Author Topic: 3 killed, 6 wounded in mass shooting at hookah lounge in Seattle  (Read 304 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
3 killed, 6 wounded in mass shooting at hookah lounge in Seattle
AUGUST 21, 2023 / 11:39 AM / CBS/AP

Three people are dead and six others wounded after a shooting Sunday at a hookah lounge in south Seattle, authorities said.

City police didn't immediately release any information about a possible suspect or suspects in the Sunday's early morning shooting in the Mount Baker neighborhood.

Officers responded to the scene around 4:30 a.m. Sunday after receiving multiple 911 calls, police said.

A 22-year-old man and a 33-year-old man died at the scene, and a 30-year-old woman died at Harborview Medical Center, officials said. The names of the victims weren't immediately released.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mass-shooting-deaths-seattle-hookah-lounge/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: 3 killed, 6 wounded in mass shooting at hookah lounge in Seattle
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 05:57:38 pm »
A hookah-smoking caterpillar did it.  Just ask Alice.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: 3 killed, 6 wounded in mass shooting at hookah lounge in Seattle
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2023, 09:19:55 pm »
A hookah-smoking caterpillar did it.  Just ask Alice.
Why do I think that just like Alice's caterpillar, these characters at the hookah bar weren't smoking regular tobaccy :smokin: