Author Topic: Professor Instructs Parents to Expose Their Little Girls to Adult Penises  (Read 795 times)

Offline Kamaji

Professor Instructs Parents to Expose Their Little Girls to Adult Penises

By Alex Parker
August 22, 2023

For quite some time, people have generally agreed that little kids shouldn't see opposite-sex adult genitalia. But a new era may be upon us.  Case in point: an academic's prescription for proper parenting.

Katja Thieme is an associate professor of teaching at The University of British Columbia's Department of English Language and Literatures.  And recently, the English expert opined online about dangling participles.

Katja's post was purportedly prompted by a video of University of Kentucky NCAA swimmer Riley Gaines speaking on the impact of males in women's sports. Specifically, Riley recounted competing against Lia Thomas.

An excerpt:

"We watched from the side of the pool as Thomas won a national title in the 500-yard freestyle, beating out the most impressive and accomplished female athletes in the country, including Olympians and American record-holders -- whereas just the year before, Thomas at best was ranking in the 400s in the men's category.  The next day, Thomas and I raced in the 200 freestyle, which ended up in a tie. ...  Having only one trophy, the NCAA told me that I would go home empty-handed and the trophy would go to Thomas. ...  I was shocked.  I felt betrayed and belittled. ... But my feelings didn't matter.  What mattered to the NCAA were the feelings of a biological male."

https://twitter.com/IWF/status/1620493823251030028

Riley's recollection struck Katja as contemptible. Hence, the teacher held class. Per the Daily Mail, Katja "claimed kids should be exposed to adult genitalia to prepare them for the possibility of seeing a naked trans person."

In a lengthy response to the video, in which Thieme blasted Gaines, she also tweeted: "Hey, want to know one of my all-time excellent parenting ideas?"

Her idea involved unmentionables:

Source:  https://redstate.com/alexparker/2023/08/22/professor-tells-parents-to-expose-their-little-girls-to-adult-penises-n2162894

Offline Kamaji

Offline libertybele

The heck with saving Women's sports at this point.  How about we save our children????? 888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Did they have 'bottom surgery' in Noah's day?

Put it all back in the damn closet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

Once upon a time a guy went to prison for exposing his genitals.

*sigh* I'm getting old.

Offline libertybele

Once upon a time a guy went to prison for exposing his genitals.

*sigh* I'm getting old.

You're right they should be locking these perverts up.

We're all getting old.  Times have definitely changed.  People frowned upon those smoking pot, men having long hair, women wearing jeans and many smoking pot. But this wokeness crappola pales in comparison.  It is absolutely insane what they are doing to our youth.  It is beyond disgusting it is down right shameful and sinful.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

You're right they should be locking these perverts up.

We're all getting old.  Times have definitely changed.  People frowned upon those smoking pot, men having long hair, women wearing jeans and many smoking pot. But this wokeness crappola pales in comparison.  It is absolutely insane what they are doing to our youth.  It is beyond disgusting it is down right shameful and sinful.

I guess once a line is crossed, another one further out is drawn. Like you said, the current standards are shameful and sinful...and I'll add scary.

Offline roamer_1

... across the tracks.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Yeah they did. There were specific instructions as to who got on the boat.

And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I wonder if the "thrill" of being transsexual would rapidly fade if She/He/IT was required to cut it all off first. Seems the thrill would soon fade if the means to act on it disappeared.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wails:
"We're all getting old.  Times have definitely changed.  People frowned upon those smoking pot, men having long hair, women wearing jeans and many smoking pot. But this wokeness crappola pales in comparison.  It is absolutely insane what they are doing to our youth.  It is beyond disgusting it is down right shameful and sinful."

Please educate me:
How do you think that there can ever be a willing reconciliation with these kind of people (in their respective states, I realize the article is about Canada) again?

How will they be "brought back into the [traditional] fold" ?

So once again I'll ask:
Is it time yet for that new "Heartland Continental Congress" ??

Offline mountaineer

Some "professors" need to be exposed to Messrs. Smith and Wesson.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

Some "professors" need to be exposed to Messrs. Smith and Wesson.

and his full cock...  888mouth

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If a weasel self-identified as a chicken, it still would be unwise to let it in the hen house.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.