Author Topic: Secret Service Arrests Chicago Woman for Alleged Threats to Shoot Donald and Barron Trump  (Read 586 times)

Offline mountaineer

Fortunately for her, no 6 a.m raid and bullet to the head.

Secret Service Arrests Chicago Woman for Alleged Threats to Shoot Donald and Barron Trump

Simon Kent
22 Aug 2023
A Chicago-area woman was arrested by Federal agents Monday on a complaint accusing her of sending email threats to shoot former President Donald Trump and his youngest son Barron, according to federal prosecutors and a criminal complaint.

AP reports Tracy Marie Fiorenza, 41, was taken into custody on a charge of transmitting threats to kill or injure, according to the U.S. attorney’s office in Chicago.  ...

"I will state that I will shoot Donald Trump Sr. AND Barron Trump straight in the face at any opportunity I get!,” Fiorenza allegedly said in a May 21 email to the head of an educational institution in the Palm Beach, Florida, area, according to an affidavit accompanying the complaint. Fiorenza allegedly wrote a similar email on June 5, saying she would “slam a bullet” into Barron Trump “with his father IN SELF DEFENSE!,” according to the affidavit submitted by a U.S. Secret Service agent. ...

The CBS News Chicago report alleges a Facebook page linked to Fiorenza, and still viewable by the public on Monday, includes several anti-Trump posts, including an image of a Trump effigy being hanged from a tree, and references to pedophile rings and the Illuminati.

On her Facebook page, Fiorenza claims to be a former social studies teacher at Chicago Public Schools. CPS confirmed to the outlet she was a district employee from Sept. 22, 2019, until she was fired on Aug. 30, 2020. CPS would not confirm she was a teacher. ...
full story and photos at Breitbart
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Only an idiot would telegraph their hand like that.

Open threats don't do squat against a narcissist like Trump...and then the Secret Service can stop you.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Kamaji

Woman threatened to shoot Donald Trump, son Barron ‘straight in the face’: feds

By Chris Nesi
August 23, 2023

A Chicago woman fired off emails threatening to shoot former President Donald Trump and his son Barron “straight in the face” and is facing federal charges, authorities say.

Tracy Fiorenza, 41 — who wore a skull T-shirt to her first court appearance — wrote two frightening missives to the headmaster of 17-year-old Barron’s Palm Beach County, Fla., school in May and June, according to a criminal complaint filed earlier this month in the US District Court for the Southern District of Florida.

“I will state that I will shoot Donald Trump Sr. AND Barron Trump straight in the face at any opportunity I get!” Fiorenza allegedly wrote in one unhinged email May 21 — following up with a second one June 5 saying she would “slam a bullet” into Barron’s head “with his father IN SELF DEFENSE [sic].”

The US Secret Service contacted Fiorenza later that month to arrange a meeting at its Chicago field office, and when Fiorenza was presented with the emails, she admitted to having sent them from her home in Plainfield, Ill., the complaint said.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/23/woman-threatened-to-shoot-donald-trump-son-barron-straight-in-the-face-feds/

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The US Secret Service contacted Fiorenza later that month to arrange a meeting at its Chicago field office, and when Fiorenza was presented with the emails, she admitted to having sent them from her home in Plainfield, Ill., the complaint said.

Golly you mean they didn't arrange a full blown swat invasion of her home and assassinate her?  :pondering: funny how FBI responses are so different between threats made against Captain Dementia and Rude Orange Man.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Chicago teacher who threatened to kill Donald and Barron Trump stalked former first son at his high school: report
By Melissa Koenig   
August 25, 2023 5:17pm

A former Chicago social studies teacher who was arrested for threatening to shoot former President Donald Trump and his son Barron “straight in the face” was allegedly also stalking the 17-year-old at his Florida high school.

Tracy Marie Fiorenza, 41, traveled to West Palm Beach in March and started asking questions about the former first son outside the elite Oxbridge Academy, police records obtained by the Chicago Tribune show.

A security guard who spotted her at the school called 911 on March 7, telling police officers she was a “known stalker of a high-profile student.”

But when deputies arrived on the scene, Fiorenza claimed she was just trying to speak to the school’s headmaster because she had “conducted her own investigation” into whether Barron Trump was at the school.

The teacher was ultimately let off with a warning and was asked to leave the school premises.

Just a few hours later, though, Secret Service agents found her at a nearby gas station and drove her back to her hotel.

Tracy Marie Fiorenza, 41, allegedly stalked former first son Barron Trump, 17.

She had previously harassed people at Oxbridge Academy, making several calls in October claiming that school officials “were not following protocol,” authorities noted.

By May, Fiorenza emailed the school’s headmaster saying, “I will state that I will shoot Donald Trump Sr. AND Barron Trump straight in the face at any opportunity I get!”

She followed that up with a second email on June 5 saying she would “slam a bullet” into Barron’s head “with his father IN SELF DEFENSE [sic],” according to an affidavit submitted by a US Secret Service agent.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/08/25/tracy-marie-fiorenza-stalked-barron-trump-at-florida-high-school-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Typical liberal.

Offline Mod2

Threads merged