Author Topic: Ep. 18 Into the abyss: Colonel Douglas Macgregor tells us why the Ukraine war must end now.  (Read 564 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

And this is why I take Tucker with a grain of salt. Russia does not have the economic power to wage war on the world. It can't even manufacture the critical parts it needs for its own weapons. A small mercenary force moved essentially unopposed through Russia towards Moscow and Putin was frozen in fear. But Tucker can't see the obvious.

Offline Kamaji

And this is why I take Tucker with a grain of salt. Russia does not have the economic power to wage war on the world. It can't even manufacture the critical parts it needs for its own weapons. A small mercenary force moved essentially unopposed through Russia towards Moscow and Putin was frozen in fear. But Tucker can't see the obvious.

Exactly.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oddly enough, we don't make a lot of what we need, here, either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis