Author Topic: More than 94% of all leprosy outbreak cases occurring among covid-jabbed victims  (Read 460 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
More than 94% of all leprosy outbreak cases occurring among covid-jabbed victims
08/17/2023 // Ethan Huff // 11.9K Views

Leprosy cases are on the rise due to Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccines," with upwards of 94 percent of all victims of the Biblical disease having previously gotten jabbed for the Fauci Flu.
According to data from the Leprosy Clinic at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases in London (HTD), 49 out of the 52 cases that have been observed thus far are in people who obeyed their government and got injected for the Chinese Virus.

HTD set out to conduct two separate case studies about the matter, discovering that leprosy is, in fact, a potential adverse reaction of covid injections. Most cases occur within 12 weeks of getting injected, and at least one individual developed "borderline tuberculoid leprosy" within just one week following the second jab.

Another case involves a person who got injected for covid and developed borderline tuberculoid leprosy within two weeks of getting jabbed.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-17-94-percent-leprosy-cases-covid-vaccinated-victims.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Correlation is not causation; have they excluded mere correlation and identified potential causation?

Offline PeteS in CA

Most murderers and rapists have eaten carrots, therefore carrots cause murders and rapes.

Over 81% of Americans have received The Vaccine, so there really isn't much of a correlation here, just Natural News ignorantly or dishonestly withholding significant context.

:silly: It's just Natural News being what they are. :silly:

« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 06:02:09 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10431605/

COVID-19 vaccination and leprosy-A UK hospital-based retrospective cohort study
PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2023 Aug; 17(8): e0011493.
Published online 2023 Aug 4. doi: 10.1371/journal.pntd.0011493

Whatever. RTFP and quit pissing on the people who flagged it.

Because ABCNNBCBS isn't going to tell you it exists.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10431605/

COVID-19 vaccination and leprosy-A UK hospital-based retrospective cohort study
PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2023 Aug; 17(8): e0011493.
Published online 2023 Aug 4. doi: 10.1371/journal.pntd.0011493

Whatever. RTFP and quit pissing on the people who flagged it.

Because ABCNNBCBS isn't going to tell you it exists.

If that is a response to my post above, I did Read The F___ing (Original) Post and like @Kamaji, pointed out the gaping hole in its claim, with a bit more detail. I did not link or allude to material from "ABCNNBCBS".

Anyway, looking at the study you linked:

* It was in the UK;

* It was a study of 52 people;

* These people all had had leprosy well (sometimes years) before being vaccinated for Covid;

* The study looked at whether Covid vaccination might cause complications for persons who both have leprosy and are taking a "systemic immunosuppressant drug";

* The study was done because in the past complications had been observed in recipients of the BCG tuberculosis vaccine, because that vaccine activated the immune systems of leprosy patients receiving the immunosuppressant drug; the study's purpose was to see if Covid vaccines might also cause similar complications for immuno-suppressed leprosy patients;

* Among those 52 leprosy patients studied, 2 had not been vaccinated against Covid, and 2 had a leprosy reaction that might have been due to the Covid vaccine stimulating their suppressed immune system.

The Conclusion from the Abstract:

The development of BT leprosy and a Type 1 reaction in another individual shortly after a dose of BNT162b2 vaccine may be associated with vaccine mediated T cell responses. The benefits of vaccination to reduce the risk of severe COVID-19 outweigh these unwanted events but data from leprosy endemic countries may provide further information about potential adverse effects of augmented T cell responses in individuals with leprosy or latent M. leprae infection.

In plainer English, while stating that further study is warranted and could alter the conclusion, based on the study the risk of Covid to immuno-suppressed leprosy patients is greater than the risk of a leprosy reaction.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Reading between the lines of the study Abstract, the leprosy patients studied may either be from outside of the UK or at least some were. Two clues suggest this. M. leprae infection is described as a tropical disease, not endemic in the UK. One of the patients who had had a leprosy reaction had received CoronaVac about a month before receiving one dose of the BNT162b2 vaccine (Pfizer, in the US). CoronaVac is a Chinese vaccine that uses inactivated virus technology. Coronavac is not used in the UK (or the US), hence the leprosy patient had received CoronaVac outside of the UK.

In sum, this UK study addressed a hypothetical concern for persons who already have leprosy and are taking immuno-suppressant drug(s). If the :silly: Natural News :silly: article in the OP references this study, the headline, at least, misrepresents the study really badly (or is simply lying about it). Whether in ignorance or lying, :silly: Natural News :silly: is crying wolf.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 09:25:22 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

If that is a response to my post above, I did Read The F___ing (Original) Post and like @Kamaji, pointed out the gaping hole in its claim, with a bit more detail. I did not link or allude to material from "ABCNNBCBS".

Anyway, looking at the study you linked:

* It was in the UK;

* It was a study of 52 people;

* These people all had had leprosy well (sometimes years) before being vaccinated for Covid;

* The study looked at whether Covid vaccination might cause complications for persons who both have leprosy and are taking a "systemic immunosuppressant drug";

* The study was done because in the past complications had been observed in recipients of the BCG tuberculosis vaccine, because that vaccine activated the immune systems of leprosy patients receiving the immunosuppressant drug; the study's purpose was to see if Covid vaccines might also cause similar complications for immuno-suppressed leprosy patients;

* Among those 52 leprosy patients studied, 2 had not been vaccinated against Covid, and 2 had a leprosy reaction that might have been due to the Covid vaccine stimulating their suppressed immune system.

The Conclusion from the Abstract:

In plainer English, while stating that further study is warranted and could alter the conclusion, based on the study the risk of Covid to immuno-suppressed leprosy patients is greater than the risk of a leprosy reaction.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Reading between the lines of the study Abstract, the leprosy patients studied may either be from outside of the UK or at least some were. Two clues suggest this. M. leprae infection is described as a tropical disease, not endemic in the UK. One of the patients who had had a leprosy reaction had received CoronaVac about a month before receiving one dose of the BNT162b2 vaccine (Pfizer, in the US). CoronaVac is a Chinese vaccine that uses inactivated virus technology. Coronavac is not used in the UK (or the US), hence the leprosy patient had received CoronaVac outside of the UK.

In sum, this UK study addressed a hypothetical concern for persons who already have leprosy and are taking immuno-suppressant drug(s). If the :silly: Natural News :silly: article in the OP references this study, the headline, at least, misrepresents the study really badly (or is simply lying about it). Whether in ignorance or lying, :silly: Natural News :silly: is crying wolf.

:thumbsup: