Author Topic: Teach Your Daughter To Love Her Womanhood With These Body Literacy Resources  (Read 235 times)

Online Kamaji

Teach Your Daughter To Love Her Womanhood With These Body Literacy Resources

With schools teaching more gender ideology than biology, resources that help young women accept and understand their bodies are needed.

BY: ASHLEY BATEMAN
AUGUST 22, 2023

“I don’t know if I have a uterus or not. They didn’t tell me.”

A few months ago, body literacy instructor Christina Valenzuela presented a live Cycle Prep workshop for girls at a local church in her home state of Massachusetts. Following the event, a mother approached her with an information pamphlet from her daughter’s public school.

“She explained that the presentation was given in a co-ed classroom,” Valenzuela said. “Boys and girls were not separated, which ended up creating some confusion when the kids went home. This mother told me that a friend of hers had a son who attended the same presentation her daughter did. One day he asked his mom, ‘Am I going to get a period?’ The mom was taken aback, but responded, ‘Why would you think you’re going to get a period?’ ‘Because in the presentation, they said that people with uteruses get periods. And I don’t know if I have a uterus or not. They didn’t tell me.’”

As the school year commences, the parents of nearly 50 million children will relinquish their rights to American public schools. This a public school system that, in many states, actively promotes obscene literature, transgender hormone treatment, and parent subversion to push perverse agendas. A trademark of the education institution for the past century, menstrual instruction has swung further and further from reality.

The Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States, founded in 1964, now actively promotes “a variety of social issues … [like] LGBTQ rights and reproductive justice,” the latter of which is often a euphemism for abortion. Basic biology has taken a backseat.

Replacing Body Ignorance with Body Literacy
Valenzuela knows firsthand how blatant gender politics in the classroom are wreaking havoc on young minds. She has instructed couples in natural family planning (NFP) since 2013. An umbrella term for natural methods to increase a woman’s chance of conceiving and avoiding pregnancy based on the rhythms of her individual cycle, NFP has been widely and successfully used to support women and families.

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2023/08/22/teach-your-daughter-to-love-her-womanhood-with-these-body-literacy-resources/