Author Topic: WHAT? Book about Maui fires published BEFORE they even finished burning  (Read 239 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WHAT? Book about Maui fires published BEFORE they even finished burning
08/20/2023 // Ethan Huff // 5.5K Views

A book chronicling the "events of August 8-11, 2023," in Maui, Hawaii, was published on Amazon this week – see the screenshot below – on August 10, before the "events" had even concluded.
Notice that Dr. Miles Stones' book "Fire and Fury: The Story of the 2023 Maui Fire and its Implications for Climate Change," was released prior to the fires even fully running their course. How did Dr. Stones know what was going to happen on August 11 the day before – and more importantly, how did Dr. Stones get the book written and published so fast?

As usual, the book's claim is that "global warming" and "climate change" are responsible for the fires. It also claims to draw from "eyewitness accounts, official reports, and media coverage" to paint a picture of what took place on the island.

How was Dr. Stones able to interview eyewitnesses and gather official reports before the disaster had even concluded? And even if such a feat were humanly possible, how in the world did he compile it all into a book that was ready for publishing right smack-dab in the middle of the disaster's culmination?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-20-book-maui-fires-published-amazon-before-disaster.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: WHAT? Book about Maui fires published BEFORE they even finished burning
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 11:33:46 am »
Probably ginned up by an AI chatbot.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: WHAT? Book about Maui fires published BEFORE they even finished burning
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 12:55:15 am »
Kamaji, that's the first thing that came to mind when I saw the article headline.

AI can probably put out a 300 page book in a few minutes (or less).