Author Topic: David Paterson warns of potential city revolt amid migrant crisis  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
David Paterson warns of potential city revolt amid migrant crisis
Story by Gemma Iso •
13h

New York former Governor David Paterson issued a stern warning about a possible uprising of US cities against the federal government due to the escalating migrant crisis.

Paterson criticized what he sees as a lack of willingness and ability to address the crisis effectively.

“There does not seem to be any willingness or ability on the part of the federal government,” he remarked, highlighting the growing frustration among city officials and residents.

As tensions continue to rise, Paterson suggested that the growing discord between cities and the federal government might lead to a “city versus country revolt.” He argued that such a drastic scenario might actually be necessary to awaken the Biden administration to the urgency of the situation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/david-paterson-warns-of-potential-city-revolt-amid-migrant-crisis/ar-AA1fAlSt?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2473b43cc42d46f9884587e3dec2bfd0&ei=47
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson